Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Player Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like what has become of Shadow?

Can you confirm nor deny his ban?

I personally believe our problems are rooted in the insanely ridiculous buisness choices lately, I dunno maybe its raging teenage hormones telling me to destroy you and everything that you stand for, or maybe its actually a useful opinion of a few disgruntled players.

and whats with saying that 10-s are the target audience, God, Jesus, The Holy Ghost, and all the dead saints KNOW that 10-s do not drive the game.

Oops, i just said something that has to do with religion, *waits for incoming ban*

So did shadow just get axed? Probably, because he made the choice to call someone a name that they most obviously are, Doesn't hurt that he disagrees with literally everything you say, now does it mike?

You can humor me with a response or simply ignore me, w/e you wanna do works for me.

Tom

Why are you asking Mike to 'confirm or deny' a ban from the PokeGym? POP has NOTHING to do with 'gym bans...just like a POP ban has NOTHING to do with whether one is banned or not from the 'gym.

And sorry: 'gym bans are not discussed with people other than the individuals concerned; those people are notified WHY they are banned when they attempt to access the board.

And back on topic: I got some VERY nice cards this time, out of 2 POP3 and 2 POP4 packs: Vaporeon, Ivysaur, Pichu Bros. and Forretress and Pikachu, Mudkip, Heal Energy and Deoxyx EX. Usually it's my kids who get good stuff in their rewards mailings...:)

'mom

Last edited:
not to go off topic, but since I got second at Worlds, does that mean I get a lot more POP packs?

I still haven't gotten my rewards yet.

I know he's got nothing to do with it, thats the beauty of it, im just being a jerk.

Hey at least im honest about it, unlike you all who is constantly refusing or denying the obvious - which is that, for some reason only GOD can "confirm or deny", Shadow just got axed, feel like explaining why? Don't say a little kid is gonna know what Shadow said is, its quite obvious the real reason he was axed, was because he fought.

So he got banned for calling nopoke a name, thats like kicking a small child in the stomach because he insulted your shoes, whats wrong with you people? Thats insane

But then again, i'll probably get banned, if you wanna find something i said and turn it into a reason to ban me, please, by all means, rend my head from my shoulders.

Tom

the ft. laud. loud mounth said:
I got my rewards today!!! A deoxys ex in POP 4 and a ho-oh in POP 3 rocks!

Either you are lying or it is a huge coicidence :lol:

Absoltrainer said:
Huh I got 2 POP4 and 3 POP3 does the number of tournys/ record at those tournys determine how many packs you get

oh well ho-oh ex and deoxys ex work for me
:thumb:

Tommy's Back said:
I know he's got nothing to do with it, thats the beauty of it, im just being a jerk.
You said it...

Don't say a little kid is gonna know what Shadow said
And that's the whole problem RIGHT THERE; if they "don't know", that makes it 'okay' in your eyes?

Our aim is to make the 'gym friendly for ALL AGES; imagine the following scenario, if you will:

Kid: "Mom/Dad, what does [insert crude slang term of your choice here] mean?"
Parent: "Where did you learn THAT?"
Kid: "I read it on the PokéGym...what's it mean?"
Parent: :eek: *adds the 'gym to list of blocked sites*

See the problem here?

'mom

yeah ben, POP rewards probably aren't THAT important lol.

And on topic, I never get Player Rewards. I'm not eligible. :(

you get to go to worlds every year. and you get to decide where it is. i'd like to have that job reward :D

So whats wrong if the kid asks his mom or dad?

They can't go on pokegym, oops

Who's loss is that? Not the childs, caues if he's a serious player, posting in the "Deck Help and Destruction" forum will only get his deck torn apart by the slugs of this board, Yes n00bs i speak to YOU.

Tom

Tommy's Back said:

Honestly, your post was the first that I knew that Shadow had been banned on the Gym. I guessed that it would happen, as I know that the mods are very opposed to insults like he used on NoPoke.

Tommy's Back said:
Hey at least im honest about it, unlike you all who is constantly refusing or denying the obvious - which is that, for some reason only GOD can "confirm or deny", Shadow just got axed, feel like explaining why? Don't say a little kid is gonna know what Shadow said is, its quite obvious the real reason he was axed, was because he fought.

If people got banned from the Gym every time they argued with POP there'd be hardly anyone left on the Gym. I agree 100% with 'Mom; Shadow's language was entirely inappropriate for a kid-friendly board.

Tommy's Back said:
So he got banned for calling nopoke a name, thats like kicking a small child in the stomach because he insulted your shoes, whats wrong with you people? Thats insane

Interesting analogy, but totally wrong for this scenario. According to Shadow's profile on the Gym, he's 17. That's PLENTY old enough to know better than to use that kind of language here. Additionally, he's been a member of these boards for almost 2 years. That's PLENTY of time to get to know what is and isn't appropriate here.

Tommy's Back said:
But then again, i'll probably get banned, if you wanna find something i said and turn it into a reason to ban me, please, by all means, rend my head from my shoulders.

Tom

I don't know what the Gym's policiy is on banning folks who specifically ask for it. You'd have to ask a mod.

Rulemaster said:
you get to go to worlds every year. and you get to decide where it is. i'd like to have that job reward :D

Oh, it may seem awesome from the outside, but this job is just as frustrating as any other job, even when I'm in some place cool like Hawaii or Germany (EuroCup 07, you heard it here first!). However, I'm not complaining about having the company pay to fly me around the world. I guess, in retrospect, I gladly give up 15 POP packs for that. :wink:

Ok first off

1 Im well aware it was the first you ever heard of it
2 So? They disagree with you because you make stupid decisions that a lot of people dislike its obvious that only suck-ups are the ones agreeing with you, When unintiellgence becomes leadership, rebellion becomes duty.
3 So? he was there for 2 years, see the statement above, when he felt that what you did or have done was wrong he spoke his mind and true feelings, if anything, he should be glorified for speaking his mind.
4 If i got banned for some reason that would involve twisting my words, i wouldn't be too depressed, its not like im gonna miss anything, just a bunch of n00bs posting junk decks or tearing apart actually good decks, Oops, methinks i said too much.

In all honesty i expected to get *Click'd* much much much sooner, i guess you all LIKE an intelligent debate erm, at least one side anyway.

Tom

The PROBLEM is the reputation the 'gym would get from allowing that kind of post; such language may be acceptable to you and your peers, but it is NOT acceptable to parents and League Leaders.

I for one am not going to recommend ANY Pokémon site to my League families that isn't family-friendly...and I'd guess other LLs feel the same.

'mom

M_Liesik said:
Oh, it may seem awesome from the outside, but this job is just as frustrating as any other job, even when I'm in some place cool like Hawaii or Germany (EuroCup 07, you heard it here first!). However, I'm not complaining about having the company pay to fly me around the world. I guess, in retrospect, I gladly give up 15 POP packs for that. :wink:
From someone who's seen both sides.........PUI staff work their butts off, and the days are longggggg.....but it is fun work. Mostly because of my presence....................... I know Mike likes working with me so much, he flew across the country to do that!!! ;)
Any job is still a job. It's got the good and the bad.
Oh yeah, i got my rewards! Yes, PTO's do get theirs!
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back