Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

decks for nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon decks...but I am not too for sure on that one....it is just a guess after all!!!!

Arent you clever.

Go look at the Archetype forum, add Absolutions, and Infernape and there you go for 99% of the competitive people. I just saved tons of posts, but im modest so no need to PM me with thanks.

Kevin

Guys are giving way to much focus on these SD's. Infernape will be everywhere, Flariados will somehow make it through the ranks again, R-Gon is a definite, Absolution, and maybe Metanite?
Ryperior has some potential from what I can tell, but its a long shot without the right techs.

Guys are giving way to much focus on these SD's. Infernape will be everywhere, Flariados will somehow make it through the ranks again, R-Gon is a definite, Absolution, and maybe Metanite?
Ryperior has some potential from what I can tell, but its a long shot without the right techs.

OK in all honesty, with our huge card pool AND how crazy people go in playtesting for Nats (I wish I could focus that much time to playtesting), it truly isn't that hard to imagine a SD sweeping. BUT I agree that Infernape will be EVERYWHERE and R-Gon and Absolutions will be played. I can see Flariados just because it takes so much luck, and I know there will be somebody who has amazing luck with that deck and will at least make it to day 2. 1-2 Metanite will prolly make it to day 2, but every competitive player who knows what they're doing knows how to beat MetaNite or at least the ins and outs of it. BUT that's not to count it out of the race cause it is a good deck.

Rhyperior COULD do well, but I have never tested it.

Just a heads up....

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know....

Theres an AMBUSH coming to nationals!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid....

Jimmy

Metanite.

So, any time Jimmey CAPS his words, it turns out to be the next deck.
Last time he CAPPED Destiny, or Fate, or something along those lines, and Wham now we've got an AMBUSH. Ugh SD's FTL...

Oh please everyone play Infernape, pretty please. Ha-Ha

And dont forget the better matchups you have in the beginning make a huge impact. I played Mewtric last years Nats and faced 2 Delta and 2 Flariados in my 1st 4 rounds and went 0-4 then ripped off 5 straight wins beating 3 LBS decks and I forgot the other 2 but finsihed the nite 5-4.

Lets hope for another 9 round tourney this year.

I see Infernape being extremely popular at nats. Its already fitting in the metagame winning the most battle roads so you know it can compete with tier 1 decks. Its t2 almost everygame and is really consistant. It has really maybe 2-3 bad matchups but those are winnable.

I see Delta being extremely popular as well. Solid matchups to everything. Its been winning all season but not as many as the tier 1 deck has. At Nationals is a huge metagame so I see it doing extremely well.

I see Destiney being huge. Its good against almost everydeck. Everything in Diamond Pearl that is a deck has a power so it makes destiney alot more capable of handeling it. Really nuttin more to say bout this deck.

Ya metanite, Flytech, delta, metalix, flaridos, shiftree, and absolutions will still be there but imo not as played as these decks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back