Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wi-Fi tourney with prizes ROUND 2 PAIRINGS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
great i cant battle because i dont have wifi in my appartment. The only way i can play on wifi is if i go to Rickys house (Skarmbliss). But i cant come over this week because im out of state =(. Ill give KingOfKings715 the match

lol, remember when Pablo got all those byes to the semi-finals?

I wish I could get some byes, I'm never that lucky though :(

just go with my rules seriously. Is this the last day of the first round or is it tomorrow thats the last day of the first round?

The round 2 parings willbe up shorthly since niether taylor2007 or vaporeon repleyed saying who won they are both out meaning there will be a bye round.

cant we at least have a cast vote of who should advance to the 2nd round between Vaporeon85 and Taylor2007?

I vote Vaporeon85 should advance to the 2nd round

I agree give someone a chance to knock Skarmbliss out of the tourney :p

Or better yet, I'll take the bye and Skarmbliss can have my opponent! :D

Oh and Azure Kite saids this tourney want get anybody so prove him wrong and sign-up

That doesn't make sense... :thumb:

Last edited:
cant we at least have a cast vote of who should advance to the 2nd round between Vaporeon85 and Taylor2007?

I vote Vaporeon85 should advance to the 2nd round

Your right Skarmbliss I thought about that and I know hes good, but he was a no show. I guess I could put him in, but if this happens again hes out

Yeah, I lost, but I'll be back one of these days. -_-

Yeah, it was a good game. That's what I get for relaying on a double battle team for a single battle tournament.
~Cyber~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back