Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Vanilla Coke Is Back

That bottled/canned Vanilla Coke tastes nothing like real Coke with Vanilla syrup mixed in. Its just not the same :nonono:. I wonder why they removed it from the market. It seemed quite successful, and I don't remember it being a limited promotion. Maybe they are trying to make it something special, not something you drink everyday and get sick of?

At least they didn't release a Vanilla Coke 2 and then bring back the original. Do they still have Coke with lime in stores? I haven't seen it in awhile.

It seemed quite successful, and I don't remember it being a limited promotion. Maybe they are trying to make it something special, not something you drink everyday and get sick of?

That makes sense. It's like what McDonald's does with the McRib each year during football season.

I didn't like Vanilla Coke as much as I did than I did regular Coke, but it's still pretty good.

It indeed left in 2003-04 I believe, and it came back 2 months ago. Good stuff.

Yeeessssssssssssssssss Vanilla Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so good

It comes back and desert eagle, iammexican, Squirtle, Bolt, Moza, the_sniper, Penguinmaster, Sparta, NJROTC Cadet, And Hitmonchan93 gets banned for a month, that is not a good trade off :(

*checks garage* I know it didn't leave since that soda wasn't bought that far ago...so idk, maybe in some places it left. Anyways, I find it nasty, so idk about you guys, but I could care less.

To all those who dislike Vanilla Coke:

You obviously have never had it in a styrofoam cup with crushed ice.

(Also, I agree with Gino on the Ginger Ale bit.)

vanilla coke is great!!! now that i think ab it i have not seen it in stores for a while now. I agree with muninn, its fantastic that way!

Good soda, but Cactus Cooler (available only in CA and a select other few places) is the best soda EVER.

Oh my. When I go to California next summer I need to get some Cactus Cooler. Thanks for reminding me about it, I haven't had it in SOOO long.

Uh Taco Bell probably has Fanta or Sunkist, which are not even in the same breath as Cactus. So, no.

Back