Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

deck

1. P

In person scovillain discarding

Disregard this I am stupid.
  2. M

Can i shuffle a (full) hand into an (empty) deck

Can i use Tate and Liza to shuffle my hand into my (JUST EMPTIED) deck to avoid having an empty deck ? If you interpret "deck" as something physical you might say it is not possible and there has to be at least 1 card to shuffle something into. But if you interpret is as the location on the...
  3. AyameHikaru

Triple Psy... Float-Connect-Warmth

2-1-2 Metagross UL (Beldum from SV for its first attack) 1-1-1 Nidoqueen RR 2-1-2 Gardevoir PL 3 Spiritomb AR 2 Uxie LA 1 Azelf LA 19 4 Rare Candy 3 Collector 4 Communication 4 Bebe's 2 PONT 2 Copycat 2 Engineer's 2 Judge 2 Miasma Valley 25 4 DCE 8 {p} 12 Total - 56 Cards So, Metagross to...
  4. S

Giratina lv X - Big Hand Disruption

EDIT: BIG change in the list, scroll down for the real one. Hello all! I'm Shrouded in Darkness and this here is my first post, and since I'm new to this forum please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong. :D Ok, first of all I just want to say I'm pretty new to pokemon tcg, so there's a big...
  5. M

machamp, is he fast enough?

i'm want to make a machamp deck that can compete with luxchomp but it is so fast. so i'm wondering is it possible to make a machamp deck go faster than the average luxchomp? :confused::pokeball::confused:
  6. S

Need help with metal deck

Hello, I'm kinda new to pokémon. I already made a deck, so here is: Metagross :setsLA: x2 Metang 65 :setsLA: x4 Beldum 83 :setsLA: x4 Jirachi :setsRR: x1 Bastiodon :setsPT: x2 :setsOP6: x1 Shieldon :setsPT: x3 Armor fossil x3 Switch x3 Leftovers x2 Night Maintenance x2 Poké Radar x3...
  7. B

Granbull

Let me start of by saying, it's a better deck than it looks. It works. It seems that your main concern with this kinda deck is the fact that there are too many snipers, and i have a way to work around it. This deck can also bring out popular snipers like Garchomp C LvX and OHKO them, whilst...
Back