Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

luxchomp

1. F

AMaJumpU for Nats HALP~

So last thread i posted i accidentally hit the return button before i actually typed out my deck list :P so here it is AMaJumpU. any tips and suggestions appreciated Nats is so close! Pokemon- 26 4-2-4 Jumpluff (sw hoppip and skiploom) 3-3 claydol GE 2- Uxie LA 2- Azelf (1 LA 1 MT) 2- Mesprit...
  2. Sandslash7

Midlothian Spring BR {Win}

Sandslash7 6/6/10 Midlothian/Battle City Games Battle Roads So this is my first event in over a year, though I’ve kept up with the game sort of, having played some variation of SP Jank since the start of the year. I decide to go with Luxchomp, and wrangle up the cards I need for the deck from...
  3. L

Cradily Drain Down for Nats

So im deciding on weather or not to go to Nationals and even though i will prolly be out played by Jumpluff/Luxchomp. but hey its gonna be fun so here is an older but fun deck Cradily Drain Down. Pokemon ~: 22 :~ 0-2-4 Cradily LA 3-3 Cherrim (SF) 2-2 Claydol (GE) 4 Farfetch'd (SF) 2...
  4. Brawler

Brawler's BRs

Okay so I haven't posted reports in a long while(Had a regs one which was lengthy but got deleted) so I'll post a thread with all of my BR reports. Charlottesville, VA - 5/22/10 So this was the first spring BR of the year and I wanted to start off on the right foot. So we went down to...
  5. M

machamp, is he fast enough?

i'm want to make a machamp deck that can compete with luxchomp but it is so fast. so i'm wondering is it possible to make a machamp deck go faster than the average luxchomp? :confused::pokeball::confused:
  6. C

chrisrocks BR's thread

May, 22, 2010 Round table pizza Milwaukie Oregon I start my day by waking up and getting ready for BR. I decided that luxchomp felt consistent for me to use i used very low luxray and garchomp lines to add a 1-1 blaziken for early disruption and fast damage output early game so I grab...
Back