Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

08/31 Italy (Pistoia) - League Cup Challenge

Marcello-Milord

The Italian Professor Community has organized the Last Pokémon Tournament DCI sanctioned.
It will be held in Pistoia (an Italian city near Florence), August 31th.
This Tournament is called Coppa delle Leghe (League Cup Challenge), and it is a big party to give a huge thank you to all players who have supported the Organized Play in Italy, and particullary the Pokémon League (Italy is the only country, besides USA, who has completed the 3 Years of League!).
So, here's the facts:
Pokémon Trading Card Game
Coppa delle Leghe
- August, 31th 2003 - Pistoia - ITALY
- Registrations: 10:00 AM
- Tournament start: 11:00 AM
- Format: Theme Deck Sealed (1 Theme Deck + 3 booster packs)
- Swiss + finals
- For everyone, a lot of cool prizes!!!
In addition, there will be the first (and last) Team Multiplay Tournament (Modified Constructed) for Italy!!!
Hope you'll be there!
For informations (all the prize list, where when how, what's), visit our webiste: http://www.pcentral.biz/superstars/coppa (both Italian & english)

Er....which Professor tournament? :confused:
We don't have a Professor tournament (neither announced).
We'll have a Theme Deck sealed Main Event, and a Team Multiplay side event.
And MAYBE we'll run an Arena League (I'm not sure due to a lack of staff).

For a complete scheduling, please wait until Aug, 20th, when we'll have closed the preregistrations and we'll have an approx number of players.
I assume that the official registration (needed for the preregistered guys too) will be from 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM, and the tournamentwill start at 11.00 AM, with a lunch pause at 1.30 PM...

Italy is the only country, besides USA, who has completed the 3 Years of League!

It is not for want of trying 4 years of trying here... bloody WotC UK...

ukpokemonpro: ya, sad thing... :°

Some updates: I'm planning a late-night draft (hopefully in Wacky Mutant version :D), and I'll give out some "transition" fake promos ;)

Last edited:
Back