10 ANIV Space Center

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Skitty, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Skitty

Skitty New Member

How much is the Space Center stamped with 10th anniversary worth? It was given out at the Husten Space Center a few years ago.

2. spookees

spookees Active Member

$2.00 - $8.00 approx.

3. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

I would disagree

I guess it depends where you live

I own like 20 of these (of course I went to the actual event)

I would say 2.00 dollar max

4. Pokemonpat

Pokemonpat New Member

do you have the magazine/pamphlet that came with it??
    that would increase its value as well.

5. spookees

spookees Active Member

My quote is from experience and an average.

I have sold them myself for $2- $8 over the past year.

Your welcome to disagree but that is the range.

6. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

If you have a lot because you went to the actual event, they you might consider that you are not typical as it was a one off event and no one else in the world had much opportunity to get them, did they?

7. Mike Cook handed them out at the table you sat at during one of the last rounds. Most of the jr's walk off and left them there. My son said some girl took his since she did not have one. I traded mine to somebody .

8. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Is this the 10th Anniversary Pokemon Fan Magazine, or something else?

9. That was the card that Mike Cook handed out. I remember something about the 10th Anniversary Pokemon Fan Magazine but not sure or not if a card was in it.

10. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

No, you had quoted a statement about the magazine and then said you traded yours.
    Were you talking about the magazine or the card?
    I was asking about the magazine.

11. Sorry I meant card. That is what I traded also. The Magazine that we never collected was the same I think as the one they gave out around the country except the the Houston Magazine was something different about it. I think it was Houston stamped somewhere. But the kids said we had it since they saw it looked like the one they got from up here.