Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

10 Open Slots for a Coustom Avi!

Gowk

The Blaziken avi i am using now is for a friend, but these are the types of avi;s i will make.

I layer pictures, nothing special, but they end up pretty cool.

So since i have nothing better to do, the next 10 people to want a custom avi will get one from me.

1.Blaziken 1111

And there is an 11th spot if some one can tell me another place to load my pics, not photobucket, but another free no account nesicary place.

(Bah, Spelling now a days)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Ok now one wants one?

Last edited:
I already found my normal one. Dont worry.

Disapointing that no one wants a costum avi.

Since you asked... imageshack.us is a great place to upload a pic fast and without an account.

Photobucket is just better if you're trying to upload a mess of things at once or you want an album.

For eBay pictures I use Photobucket, it's better for that kind of thing, but for random pictures I want to upload that aren't very important, I'll use Imageshack.

EDIT: looks like Sandslash7 said it two minutes before me :(

Dont worry i am using TinyPic, which is just great.

Ok since no one wants an avi, pm me or something if you want one

Last edited:
I can't think of enything decent right now, but I will PM you sometime when I come up with something. BTW, I like that pika-norris avi.

POKEMAN

Hey, if you can make one for me, that'd be cool. No pressure, though (I'll be out for the majority of the evening and tomorrow morning).

Could you make one with a Surfing Pikachu and the text "LOLH4X!!11" or "H4X!!" or something equally dumb?

Isn't that a Japanese flag you've been putting over Mew and Blaziken?

I think it would look better if you just used a Pokemon image with a transparent parts wherever the Pokemon is not, and then put a background below that layer.

Just my opinion though.

Isn't that a Japanese flag you've been putting over Mew and Blaziken?

I think it would look better if you just used a Pokemon image with a transparent parts wherever the Pokemon is not, and then put a background below that layer.

Just my opinion though.

I wish i knew how to do that!

i want a custom avatar may you please sign me up can you make mine with a green and red mightyena!

i am really not good enough to do that! Sorry :(

Last edited:
Hey, if you can make one for me, that'd be cool. No pressure, though (I'll be out for the majority of the evening and tomorrow morning).

Could you make one with a Surfing Pikachu and the text "LOLH4X!!11" or "H4X!!" or something equally dumb?

Not to sure if you read this, but just pointing out - In general, no lettering is permitted in an avatar, put it in your signature. There may be exceptions for your screen name or a logo from a card or the anime, but given that custom avatar days are infrequent, you're probably best advised to take no chances and leave the lettering off. Past abuse and the generally awful and illegible nature of lettering in an 80x80 icon is the reason for this guideline.

I am pretty sure that "LOLH4X!!11" or "H4X!!" is not your Screen Name or a logo from a card or the anime.

Anything that has text runs the risk of being deleted on Friday.

Maybe Phazon Elite should try to get his name changed to 1337 H4x! :lol:

Any way, the avatar is funny :lol:

Not to sure if you read this, but just pointing out - In general, no lettering is permitted in an avatar, put it in your signature. There may be exceptions for your screen name or a logo from a card or the anime, but given that custom avatar days are infrequent, you're probably best advised to take no chances and leave the lettering off. Past abuse and the generally awful and illegible nature of lettering in an 80x80 icon is the reason for this guideline.

I am pretty sure that "LOLH4X!!11" or "H4X!!" is not your Screen Name or a logo from a card or the anime.

Anything that has text runs the risk of being deleted on Friday.

Ah, I see. : (

Well, if they wanna hate on 1337 H4X Surfing Pikachu, that's their problem. 1337 H4X Surfing Pikachu did nothing to them. Besides, it's just Pokegym. XD

Mew: Actually . . . that's so stupid, it might work! I could be 1337 H4X! I'm PM-ing an Admin right now! Edit: Bwahahaha, PM is sent!

And, yeah, Gawk did a nice job with this, I know. Best possible pic of Pikachu he could have used, I think. Pikachu is just soo happy he's 1337 H4X.

Last edited:
Back