Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

11-0 Undefeated ON Provs.

Throne0fLegends

So after not really doing anything for the past couple of weeks, the core team (Geneses, Curtis, and Juan) along with our other friend Jordan began testing out decks. We knew the three big ones we had to worry about, CMT, ZekromEels, and Durant. After going through a full night of practicing and staying up till 4 am, we settled on our decks. Juan went with my Durant, Curtis went with his Zeel, Jordan went with Zeel based off our BC friend Bidier's list, and Geneses...... well.. he went to do his own thing in the corner while we were all practicing and created his version of Zebstrika Eels. I didn't decide which deck to play yet as I had my durant built and a Zekeel built. I heard of Zekeels popularity and with Curtis and Jordan switching to it I felt I should have too. I decided to pick when we got to the venue.

We get at the venue at around 9, enjoyed not being in Downtown Toronto with all of its high parking rates and ridiculous distances to lots. We settled in a nice spot on a side street of a neighborhood and went inside. Seeing that my team needed about 16 Mewtwos for the day, I spent the majority of the week collecting them. I had 14 the day of, so I needed to find 2 more at the venue. Of course, no luck. When I was about to beleive that I was going to play a deck without Mewtwo, a young kid opened a pack and pulled a full art Mewtwo (-.-). Our friend Marv traded the kid, and I was able to borrow my Mewtwo =D. I thanked God and knowing that this was the only Mewtwo I was going to have,I knew I wasn't going to be as fortunate to find another one so my deck choice was locked in (since I couldn't play Zekeels with only 1 Mewtwo). Durant it was. List handed in and I waited for round 1. Here we go =)

Round 1: VS. Guilliame CMT
Before the round started, Kent, myself, and Dakota were sitting along the same table with Kevin L. and the first thing we hear from him is: "No Basics" We all snapped our heads up from our games and had a good laugh. Sorry bud, it's all in good fun =). Now onto the match:

We played before at a cities in the top 2, and I know that he's 3rd in the rankings right now in Canada so I was prepared for a good one. I started off with one of my favorite lil ants and I called the dice roll. I didn't know if he had the donk or not, but it made me feel a lot better I woudln't be donked turn 1. He flipped over a Mewtwo and we got on our way. I dual balled, level balled, and did everything else to realize one of my ants were prized boo =(. I got rotom out and started searching. 1st one... nope. I hit about 4 tails on my hammers and another 4 on my dual balls early so he was able to attach to his Mewtwo via Shaymin synthesis and Celebi FB. Not fun. He began mounting a furious comeback Xballing anything that stood in his mewtwo's way. By this time, I went through 4 prizes and still no Durant =(. After knocking out another durant and putting him at 4 prizes, I used my twins for my DCE and Mewtwo and returned KO his. I was happy I got my durant, but he promoted his Shaymin and hit my Mewtwo. He catchered him out the following turn and KOed it bringing him to 2 prizes. At this point he had about 14 cards in his deck, so I knew I had to just start devouring for the max amount until the end. I added a second special metal to one of my ants and with its eviolite I buffed it for 50 not allowing his Shaymin to one shot it. He managed to take one more prize, but at that point he only had 3 cards left in his deck. I devoured on more time and it was game. GG man and Good luck in Montreal.

1-0

Geneses, Juan AND Jordan lose... scrubs. =.=. Curtis wins his =)

Round 2 VS. Micheal T. DURANT

Before the match starts the table next to us is talking about how the shortened time for matches in Swiss is bad for durant. My opponent laughs, I disagree and smiled and they watched as we mulliganed each other for like 5 turns lol. I manage to start with an ant and he has one too. He goes first, looks at his hand, sighs, and devours for 1. I exploded on my turn with FOUR ants....... if 2 of them weren't prized... Crap. I got an ant and a rotom and started the search. I devoured him for 2. His turn, he looks and just devours me again for 1. I manage to get an ant and devour him for 3 this time. He said he'll try one more time to get a recovery card. He missed and he scooped. Sorry man, gg.

2-0

Geneses, Juan, Curtis AND Jodran win. Dreams Alive.

Round 3 VS. PokeDad MEWBOX

We start setting up, and he tells me I have a good chance of donking him. I laugh, the guys next to me laugh since they know what I'm playing. I call the roll, and go first. I have an ant as my starter again. He shows me Cleffa. My friend Dakota starts telling him that there's no way my deck can donk him. As he's saying this, I slowly put down my DCE and adjust it on my Durant as he's finishing. I announce Vice Grip and offer the hand shake. We all laugh, and he was really happy to have gone out by a vice grip so all was well.

3-0

I forgot how the group's doing here... all I hear from everybody is "What does Zebstrika do?" ... thanks Geneses you clown.

Round 4 VS. Kevin L. RESHIPHLOSION

It's been a whole year since I've been able to play against Kevin so it was quite thrilling for me even knowing the matchup isnt on my side. I start with a Rotom against his Reshi EX. Yay. He goes first, collectors and starts benching reshirams, vulpixes and cyndaquils. I don't get it, but I don't mind. I find out no durants are prized, BUT my 1 Catcher is. I'll be needing that later, so I go searching for it turn after turn. After lost removing and crushing hammering some energies, I see him just continuously load up on his Reshi. I catchered up a typhlosion and with no Energies in his discard he was forced to use a Juniper...... then a Sage's.... then a Roast Reveal... He was down to one prize, but it was too late. I manage to mill the remaining cards and pull it out. Due to his absence he's only heard of the legendary Ants so he didn't think I would run through his deck that quickly. Sorry bud, gg.

4-0

Round 5 VS. John K. EEL/THUNDERUS/ZEKROM/ZEKROM EX/MEWTWO EX

I faced John at a Regionals back in the Fall where he knocked me out of top 16 but since then he's also come to a lot of our cities. We chat for a bit, laugh it up for a bit, and I flip over my ant against his Thunderus. He goes first and turn 1 charges. I crushing hammer an energy away while set up 3 ants. Four tails on dual ball =.=. He begins to start killing off some ants with his disaster volt. I don't think this was the best strategy since he was discarding an energy every turn, so I only needed to hit a hammer to put him behind a turn. He eventually figured this out and started powering up a zekrom, but by that point it was too late. He had 4 prizes left and about 5 cards left in his deck. Good game.

5-0

At this point, Geneses, Curtis, and Jordan are 4-1, while Juan is 3-2
Geneses and Curtis get paired up unfortunately.

Round 6 VS. Reed M. CMT WITH 2000000 GOD-TIER TECHS

I was pretty relaxed at this point.. I didn't even think I would reach this point with my deck but there I was. We chatted a little bit, and the match was really laid back. He was powering his Mewtwo EX up pretty hard, and I wondered why he went with this strat. Then I knew why. HE KNEW I WAS GOING TO MISS ALL MY CRUSHING HAMMERS... his God-tier tech number 10: Rigged Dice. This of course put me behind a lot but I had a plan to get out of it. I just continued milling his deck and reviving my ants until he had 3 prizes left. I twins for my Mewtwo and DCE and KO his Mewtwo. His only other pokemon was a Celebi. He lost removers my DCE and attaches a prism to it. I attach my second DCE and was SUPPOSE to attack with X ball, but being the bad player I am (the crowd that was watching at this point all told me how bad I was after... ) I retreated and devoured for 4 cards. He didn't have anything left anyways so he scooped. Maybe I just wanted to prolong the game a lil longer... haters.

6-0

Geneses beats Curtis because he probably took some of Reed's dice and made Curtis roll them for his dual balls so that he missed all of them. Jordan pulls another one off, and Juan is comes off a win against a Reshiphlosion... Kevin's reshiphlosion...

Round 7 VS. Simon "Not At Koo's Level Yet" L. Thunderous/Tornadus/Eelzek
This guy just starts trash talking me about how he's going to take me down =P. Geneses is not far down facing Jordan and makin fun of me, so I call the Judge over and tell him that I'm getting bullied by him. Paul, our friend and judge, comes back with a "STOP BULLYING" wristband for me and I resist the urge to throw it at Geneses' face =o. Anyways, I start off with an ant against his ... something. I honestly don't remember this match much cept that he just fell victim to another deck out. Your lightning legendaries can't stop my ants from doing work. =) I think this was one of my easier matches ;) haha kidding.

7-0

Curtis loses his last round to miss cut. Juan misses cut, but Geneses and Jordan both make it in.
We sit down and chill a bit waiting for the pairings for top 16 and Kevin sits down beside us. He talks about how durant ruined his day, and put his head down on the table. I tried to cheer him up by giving him my STOP BULLYING wristband. He accepted and put his head back down.

TOP 16 VS. HA D. YANMEGA/MEWTWO EX/TERRAKION/COBALLION/MUSHARNA

Game 1:
Everybody told me I had an easy match. I didn't think so. Yanmegas don't take energies to attack and on top of that he played crushing hammers and lost removers. Needless to say, he took an early 4 prize lead before I even got a full set of ants out. I began mounting a comeback by milling his junk arms and continuously catchering up his Mewtwo that he started with. I manage to get my hand size to 0 and continue to mil him. He can't match my hand size for the next 3-4 turns and I pull out a close one.

Game 2:
He said I could go first and I just looked to see if was kidding. He wasn't. He started with cleffa and I started with Durant. I was really confused here. I had the Juniper in my hand and I checked with my dual ball to see if both DCE's were in there. I had to go for it. I junipered for 7 for the donk, but I missed it. Oh well. I just milled all game with my ants, while he was taking prizes every turn. I counted his discard and found all his card matching supporters gone (I counted his judges and copycats in his discard pile the game before). At this point I just kept 1 more card than he would have after he drew on his turn and he could never match me. I eventually mill him out. GG man.

8-0

Geneses loses control and pulls a Geneses after winning his first game. He proceeds to lose the next two and goes home leaving his RESHIPHLOSION opponent to me for the next round =.=.

TOP 8 VS. Micheal L. RESHIPHLOSION

Game 1:
Great =.=. Luckily he starts with Mewtwo but I start with Rotom. I manage to pull a switch and an ant and I start milling. I realized one of my ants was prized, but before I knew it he KOS my Rotom with his Mewtwo (only thing he could kill that turn). I had no revive and no choice but to go with Three Brave Ants this game. I forced him into a position to Juniper/Sage with a catchered up Mewtwo. He realizes he's all out of resources and scoops.

Game 2:
He starts with Mewtwo again, but this time only sets up typhlosions. He gets turn 2 Typhlosions and I knew it was as good as over. I tried to play it out, by taking 2 prizes off his Mewtwo, but his Typhlosions just discarded my DCEs. He takes all 6 prizes.

Game 3:
I just go for 4 and continuously mill him. No tricks no nothing. Ants died, Ants Revived, Ants Devoured. It came down to his turn with 3 prizes left and 10 cards left in his deck. He N's at this point, and I thought he would have 9 after he drew, but after his turn was over and after he KOs another ant he still had 10 cards left. Maybe I miscounted, if I did I apologize. Anyways, I follow through with my strat and mill another 4. He's down to 5 cards left in his deck. He KOs another ant and it puts him at 2 prizes. I revive and Mill another 4. He draws his last card. Thinks for awhile. He junk arms for the super rod and pokemon comm for a pokmeon back into his deck. He has no choice but to Flare Destroy my ant and take his prize. I pushed up an ant. I use my last junk arm for a super rod to put 3 metals back in. I revive my last ant back ontot he field and I juniper for 7. With only 9 cards left in my deck I draw the metal I need and Devour for the win. GG Mike

9-0

Jordan Loses out here and his day's finished. I get to face his opponent however. Juan thinks were going home because Ethan tells him that I was going to lose since I was against Reshiphlosion and to pack up his bags. I told him otherwise and here we go Top 4.

TOP 4 VS. Matt B. EEL/ZEKROM/THUNDROUS/ZEKROM EX/ MEWTWO EX/TERRAKION

Game 1:

I was lucky enough to mill both of his mewtwos as I set up quite quickly. He gets a turn 3 zekrom out and Kos a couple of ants. I return the KO with my Mewtwo and he couldn't recover after that. I milled both his eels leaving him with 1. He forgot about this and played down a revived Mewtwo that couldn't kO me. I twinsed for another catcher and attached my second DCE. I KO his Mewtwo and devour the rest of his deck.

Game 2:

He set up too quickly and I struggled to get 4 ants out. He had 2 eels set up and by the time I KOed his Mewtwo and Zekrom, he was able to pull out his second one and return the KO to take his final 2 prizes.

Game 3:
Pure durants, no Mewtwos at all. He had a terrible start and I milled through half his deck before he could take his first prize. He knew at that point it was over but fought to the end. GG

10-0

Zach beats Jacob, so here we go

TOP 2 VS Zach L. CMT

Game 1:
I manage to avoid the donk, and on my turn I set up my 4 durants and discard all of his energies on the field. I mill him for 4 and he is forced to Oak's his hand away. He draws into 0 energies and decides to scoop.

Game 2:
I had a feeling he would have the donk this time around so I started with my durant and put a Mewtwo behind him. He did get the turn 1 Tornadus to KO my ant. It took me some time to recover and start milling. I knew the Mewtwo would be the death of me, but at the same time if I didn't put him down this game would have already been over. I just hoped he didn't have the catcher and DCE. He had 3 DCE's gone and 3 catchers gone with all 4 Junk arms gone. He was down to his last 2 prizes and I mange to crush and lost remove most of his energies. He had the DCE but his last catcher was prized. I milled the rest of his deck. GG man.

11-0

Props:

God for providing
Great job team for finishing so well this time around.
Congrats to Andrew, our team member in the seniors for finishing first in his division.
Chris and Boyce, our seniors that moved to masters represented the team well with Durant =P.
Dakota and Reed (and Reed's brother from England!) for being great company and sharing so many great moments with.
Marv, Paul and the rest of the Staff for putting on a great event and for lending our team Mewtwos =D. The Return of Kevin
Lesages for their RDL chants
Simon for trying so hard to b as good as me =)
Bidier wanting to be included in the props section thus making me edit and add this line here.
The parents that made it all possible for their kids

MICHIGAN
Since I couldn't make it to Montreal last weekend, I decide to go up to Michigan with my friend Marv and his two kids. With us, my friends Juan and Andrew came as well. The trip was fun as expected and we got there around 6-7 at night. We found an Old Country nearby and had ourselves a sick dinner. 10 dollar buffets is always something to look forward to in the US =D. When we got back, we decided to start our testing. I haven't been able to touch a deck since my ON Provs, so I had to pick something that night. While we were testing, Team Saginaw (They have their own pronunciation =P) came walking in, Zach, Reed, and Kent. I tested a bit with them, and after helping the others decide on their decks and the builds they want, I had to make a choice about my deck. Since CMT was the deck with the fewest proxies to replace, I decided to go with that. I hadn't tested it against the regular matchups yet, but I figure I'll just do that the next day =P.

We get there early in the morning, register and wait around. Sold some commons to TandT, made the cash to pay for the trip, so that was good enough for me! Now, onto the rounds:

Round 1 Vs. Chris S. (Durant)
Sorry, if I got your name wrong, been two days =P. Anyways, really friendly guy. We start the match with my Celebi against his Durant. I get a turn 1 Tornadus charged, Juniper for 7 for the switch / Skyarrow but whiff. Oh well, missed the donk. He got 4 ants out and started devouring. However, he ran out of resources really quickly, and I set up 2 Tornaduses to keep the continuous 80 and KOs. I took 6 prizes and took the game. Good game! =)

1-0

Round 2 Vs. Vanilluxe Vileplume =(
Apparently this is popular in Michigan, so I had to take prizes quick. I had the donk, but of course I go second =P. He collectors for one oddish only, so I still had hope. I get my tornadus set up and active, Juniper for 7 again... ..... and miss the catcher. YEA! I'm forced to settle for a poor cleffa instead. He shoots off the twins and I know the locks coming.... gloom!? ONE MORE CHANCE?! He paralyzes me with a vanilluxe but I had the switch. I juniper again for another 7..... no catcher... =(. It turns out 2 of my catchers were prized haha. It ends up with him getting hte lock up and were at a prize trade. I miss the shaymin to switch my energies off my active to another attack and I eventually all by a prize. :( The last roll for his double freeze was 2 tails --> Victory star --> One tails... and one heads =(. sigh. so close.

1-1

Round 3 Vs. Reed "Fire Troll' M. Volcano Crush
Sucks that I had to face a Canadian and friend 3rd round, but it happens. I start off Celebi Tornadus, he starts off Terrakion (Horray!). He pulls up my Tornadus and starts setting up some Firebugs on his bench. I have a really slow start and manage to only get 2 Tornaduses out with 1 grass on each. He sets up some more and misses the switch to get that terrakion out of active. I take the first KO on a fire larva. He returns a KO onto my poor Celebi and starts setting up his Landrous. It becomes really close, and if I don't do anything he'll win the race. I set up my Mewtwos and begin the war. I N him to one card and he can't draw anything to KO my guys. I finish the game. Close one man.

2-1

Round 4 Vs. Juan "give me the easiest deck" L. Terrakion
Ah my friend =(. The game was really relaxed, as we just fooled around a lot. It ended up being pretty close though as i had to N him to put him to 1 card and finish it off with my mewtwo. He kept 2 EXp Shares on his Terrakions all game and had all 4 out / in his hand by turn 1. I was lucky to pull this one out =P.

3-1

Round 5 Vs. CMT Mirror
He starts off Smeargle with tornadus on bench. I start off Celebi Tornadus. I get the lucky dice roll in my favour and get the turn 1 Tornadus. I manage to KO his smeargle and put him in a pretty bad spot. He drops a few basics, and N's. It seems he drew into nothing an had to just kept pushing up sacrifices. Eventually a Regi had to be put up, and I was just too far ahead. Sorry man, wish it coulda been a better game.

4-1

Round 6 Vs. Zebstrika/Eels
This was a fun match. This was his first major tournament and he played really well. I pulled away from the game with my Mewtwos since he only played 1. He failed to get the lock up a couple of times, and I took advantage with some pluspower Catcher hits on his zebstrikas before they could attack. I pulled ahead after those missed chances and took the game.

5-1

Round 7 Vs. Zach "Dwebble" L. CMT mirror
He goes first, and gets the KO on my Celebi. I'm stuck with my tornadus, and have to think about how I'm suppose to get back into this. I manage to stall for a few turns by just taking cheap prizes and switching my tornaduses. I eventually know that I have to start the Mewtwo war, and we go at it. I N him to one card and finish the game.

6-1

I finish 6-1 and at 6th place after swiss. Onto Top 16 =P

TOP 16 Vs. Zebstrika
Same as my Swiss opponent.

Game 1:
He got some really early kills and managed to set up multiple zebstrikas hurling thunder at my poor tornaduses. I tried to start a Mewtwo war, but I couldn't grab any energies and with Zebstrika discarding all of his for his attack I couldn't do enough damage. :(

Game 2:
I start off strong, and on his first turn he uses a collector and then throws a PONT out. I tried to stop him, but he threw his hand into his deck already =(. Sorry dude.

Game 3:
I have a lone Celebi start, and he goes first and hits me for 30 with Tyrogue. I can feel my tournament life on the line, with no basics in hand and only an Oak's. I use it and got only a lone Shaymin. I needed to think of a strat soon or else I was going to lose. I decided I had nothing to lose, and went all in, just like I did all day. I FOrest breath onto Celebi, throw down Shaymin, celebration wind it onto him, switch, and attach for my turn. I use energy bloom on a tynamo for a KO. The turn after he pulls up my Celebi and KOs it with tyrogue. I throw down my Juniper, get some mewtwos on my bench with Celebis and Tornaduses. I attach to Mewtwo and I pull up his tynamo and hit it with shaymin again for the KO. His tyrogue hits my shaymin for 30 while he starts setting up zeks and zebras. His tyrogue stays asleep, but I committed my all in a long time ago, so I catcher up a Zekrom, junk arm for the same catcher for hte tyrogue again and Energy bloom it. I take 4 prizes with shaymin until he finally kills it. By this time he has no eels up and no energies on his field. I promote my Mewtwo and sweep the rest of his field. GG man.

Top 8 Vs. Zekeel
My first Zekeel match of the day! YAY! We talked for a bit while my regigias sleeves were being checked. Of course, I knew they couldn't last a whole tournament and I had to resleeve. Had to bust out some Arceus sleeves and resleeve =P.

Game 1:
Without ever playing the matchup in testing or in tournament, I figure I just drag out this game as long as I can. If I can win it, all the better, if not, at least I'll know what to do Games 2 and 3. I went straight for the Mewtwos and began the war. It came down to him having 1 prize and me having 2. He Junipered his hand looking for a catcher. I check his discard and there were no catchers OR junkarms =.=. Great. I manage to finally get the N, but he gets a zekrom and dynamotors 3 times to it to KO my Virizon for game =(

Game 2:
I got all the info I needed and was pretty happy with the strat last game. I benched all my Mewtwos, and started my attack early. It comes down to 2-1 prizes for me again and I N him. He benches everything and attacks. I KO it and he draws into a junk arm. If he kept it, he woulda had game. Statisically he had 1 left in his deck, so he figured it wouldn't have mattered. Oh well. I'll take it.

Game 3:
I go hard after his tynamos this game and manage to KO all of them. AT one point in the game he was forced to Juniper 5-6 energies from his hand (all energies and a Juniper) and with no eels left in his deck and no energies, I took game 3. Good game man and it was a pleasure playing you.

Top 4 Vs. Zach L. CMT Mirror
Game 1:
I bash him in with my Mewtwos and all in N's =)

Game 2:
He goes first and takes the early lead. I can't counter with my mewtwo on his and lose =(

Game 3:
Were trading pretty evenly. I had total control of the game, all the way through and I wouldn't have done anything differently. It comes down to the dying plays of the game. The mewtwo war has started and he just KOs mine to go down to 2 prizes. On my turn. I N him to 2 cards, and me 3. I revenge kill his Mewtwo and it's his turn. He has 1 DCE left in his deck and 1 Revive. 19 Blackcats walk by me before he draws for his turn. Zach pulls a rabbit out of hat while drawing and I get caught up in the moment in watching one of the cats chase the rabbit. The stars were aligning, and all the forces in the world made their attempt to stop me from winning. Oh right, back to the play... .Zach shows me the DCE revive out of his 3 cards and wins =). World 1 Me 0 . Congrats on winning it all Zach =)

Overall can't complain. Got my points, had a great time with friends.

Last edited:
"I don't have 2 Mewtwos, since I gave my 37 away to the rest of my team"
"I'm going to play Durant"

Nice job, man!

It was a lot of fun! :thumb:

The venue was perfect and all of the players were students in the 'Koo School of Pokemon' for the day.:rolleyes:

See you at Regionals.:biggrin:

Thanks guys =D

Simon: Primary Deck woulda swept Masters AND Seniors at the same time.
Terry: Wish you coulda been there. Lots of good times!
Dakota: Rage more against the ants.. they enjoy it =)
Reed: It was 38 =.= XD
Bidier: Everybody look at what this clown made me do for him in the props section. He felt left out =( haha

Don't listen to this clown Paul, he just keeps coining titles for our team without consulting the rest of us xD. There's only one crack in the house, and it's coming from Zebstrika. =P

I dont get how you guys can have "team" titles with out any "team" meetings. so how could you come up with a "team" name with out all the "team" members being there?

Juan went with my Durant, Curtis went with his Zeel, Jordan went with Zeel based off our BC friend Bidier's list, and Geneses...... well.. he went to do his own thing in the corner while we were all practicing and created his version of Zebstrika Eels.

I forgot how the group's doing here... all I hear from everybody is "What does Zebstrika do?" ... thanks Geneses you clown.

Round 7 VS. Simon "Not At Koo's Level Yet" L. Thunderous/Tornadus/Eelzek
This guy just starts trash talking me about how he's going to take me down =P. Geneses is not far down facing Jordan and makin fun of me, so I call the Judge over and tell him that I'm getting bullied by him. Paul, our friend and judge, comes back with a "STOP BULLYING" wristband for me and I resist the urge to throw it at Geneses' face =o. kidding.

7-0

You also forgot to mention how shocked Paul was to see my Zebstrika Deck at Table 3 in round 7. ZEBSTRIKA RULES! Almost all rounds went beyond time because of me since I was doing 40 damage a turn until I won hahaha.

Don't listen to this clown Paul, he just keeps coining titles for our team without consulting the rest of us xD. There's only one crack in the house, and it's coming from Zebstrika. =P

The House of Koo isn't our team name, it's a place for Koo to convert all the crack addict teens and get them hooked onto Pokemon. It's also where all of these hoodlums use and abuse Koo's kindness and take all his resources to make sure he has no resources to make the best list for himself. For example, I stole all his cards to make my complete deck even a Mewtwo EX ;o. The hoodlums at the House of Koo is a strong force to reckon with as two of their members gave me my two loses in swiss...

I dont get how you guys can have "team" titles with out any "team" meetings. so how could you come up with a "team" name with out all the "team" members being there?

Bro, our team name is, was and will forever be Team Lucario. With original founders BJ, Koo and I. Everytime Koo wants to quit Team Lucario and does horrible at Nationals, he always says "I should've played in my Lucario sleeves..." You're just an underling Bidier ;o. Read the first quote, Koo doesn't even refer to you as a team member based in BC, just a "friend" =o

Bro, our team name is, was and will forever be Team Lucario. With original founders BJ, Koo and I. Everytime Koo wants to quit Team Lucario and does horrible at Nationals, he always says "I should've played in my Lucario sleeves..." You're just an underling Bidier ;o. Read the first quote, Koo doesn't even refer to you as a team member based in BC, just a "friend" =o

Come on Genie, stop trying to strat ****. But I'll agree with you that Matt is an *** :thumb:

Oh and btw, I prefer to be called Bidier Jing, not BJ :lol:

Back