12th movie title???

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by luigispezzotti, May 31, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigispezzotti

luigispezzotti New Member

Theres a rumor going around saying that the 12th movie title in japanese is going to be caled
    ARCEUS AND THE RED CHAIN. this is just a rumor so don't take my word for it i was just wondering if anybody had heard about this and thinks its true:smile:

2. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Fake, though there is a good chance the next movie will involve Arceus.

3. ashinto

ashinto New Member

of corse the next movie is going to have arceaus in it. it should also have the lake spirits, they weren't shown yet (and i want to see an anime azelf, my fave lake spirit).

4. z-man

z-man New Member

Its not obvious that its gonna have arceus. Its probably gonna have arceus, but you never know. As of now, for all we know, it could be about some 5th gen pokemon like the lucario and the mystery of mew one.
    As for the title, my guess is that its fake. Too... connected to the game. lol

5. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

Probably when the 11th movie comes out we will know a partial title.

6. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

ARCEUS AND THE RED CHAIN just isn't creative enough for a japanese name. Maybe if it was America it MIGHT seem reasonable. And, yes, it does seem too connected to the game.

7. luigispezzotti

luigispezzotti New Member

your right it is fake sorry about that i went back on the website it said "12 movie info fake!"

8. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Old thread, over 2 months old, thats a total nono, etc.....

*clickity*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.