1st shiney encounter

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by darkHYPO, Oct 3, 2007.

1. darkHYPO

darkHYPO New Member

came across a drantini shiney lv 1 he was already at red bar when encountered
    he jumped out of my ultra ball and ran off
    I turned off the game and found and caught the same drantini just down the road
    is this common for a pokemon to be a red bar when encountered or is this just for shineys

2. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

you should never find a pokemon already in the red
    I have never heard of a lv 1 dratini(although it is possible) Also drati are useally found in the water not road.
    and finding the same pokemon twice.

Sounds mighty fishy

The lati's and dogs were the oly ones that did not regenerate health from encounter to encounter.

Where did you get your game, and which game is it?

3. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Your game is screwed.

Speaking of first shiney encounters, mine was with a Shiny Horsea off the coast of Vermillion with a Super Rod.

4. Quatra

Quatra New Member

Mine was a Wingull

5. EeveeLover929

EeveeLover929 New Member

Hoothoot in Silver for me.

6. HBK HaVoC

HBK HaVoC New Member

Ryhorn in the safari Firered. IF ONLY I HADN'T THROWN THAT ROCK AT IT MAYBE!!!!!

7. POKEMAN

POKEMAN New Member

Ralts, just outside the second town in saphire, where you find Ralts. Blue Ralts is cool!

darkHYPO, I would definately look into getting a new game, I think your's is WAY too screwy, The situation you described should never EVER be able to happen in a legit game (legit=real nintendo game, never hacked/AR'd/Sharked). If you got your game from ebay, yeah... I got an emerald from ebay that was totally not legit, it came with no battle zone, and the F word and other asorted profanities mixed in that NOA would never put in a kids game like Pokemon. Just my $0.02. Later!

POKEMAN

8. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Kricketune in Pearl (seriously, after 3 generations of games except for the Red Gyara in GSC, I finally found one).

9. darkHYPO

darkHYPO New Member

Maybe something is screwed up in my diamond ,The dratini was found in the grass ,right by the rd.
    the game is legit,bought it at target,and I dont use a game shark.. I only trade using the GTS with my diamond ,maybe I picked up something weird there......

10. CyberManectric

CyberManectric Active Member

Wow, that is beyond wierd. I've never heard of anything like darkHYPO's problem. If you bought the game at Target and never used AR then you shouldn't have a problem at all.

As far as first shiny encounters go, my very first shiny was a Shiny Pidgey in Gold right outside of Cherrygrove. Then in the GBA generation it was a Raticate in FR outside of Celadon. In DP my first shiny was a shiny Starly that I pokeradared.
    ~Cyber~

11. aade8

aade8 New Member

I think you should report that situation to Nintendo. Something is very wrong. Like the others said, that situation should never happen, it is against the legitimate programming of the game.

My first shiny encounter was in GSC in Mt. Silver. I saw a shining Golduck. At first, I thought that something was wrong with my game (I didn't know that anything shiny existed outside of the Gyarados!) so I turned it off...:eek:. Oh well, next time I knew. The first shiny that I actually caught was in my Diamond game. About five minutes into it, I saw a shining Shinx (no Radar, or anything). I was very excited to have a shiny Luxray on my team....

12. louist200

louist200 New Member

mine was in emerald mightiania

13. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

my first was a wurmple on saphire that i hadnt even noticed was shinny. i was going to use a buetifly/dustox for my team so i went and causght a wurmple. i checked its summery and saw that it was purple so for a little bit i thought that it was some kind of goofball wurmple and latter found it was shining. i didnt know that they still did shining after the red gyarados.

14. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Shiny Fearow picking berries. I realized ,"Oh no! I didn't bring my Breloom for what I need it for the most!"

15. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

My first shiny was a Weedle in gold version :lol:

My friend caught it in Silver and I traded for it.

The first shiny that I got myself was a Magicarp in LeafGreen. At Mt.Moon, there is that guy that sells Magicarps, well, I bought one and it just so happens to be shiny. I didn't notice it was shiny untill I finished the game though! I dumped it into the Daycare center at Lv.5 for the whole game. After I beat the elite four, I came back to get it. It was at Lv.40 or 43. (Something like that.) Then I looked at its picture and noticed it was a bit yellow. Then I trained it one level so I'd evolve, and BOOM a red Gyarados! Yay! It is a pretty funny story IMO.

I haven't found any genuine shines since though.

16. Sauron_mx

Sauron_mx New Member

drowzee in gold version just north of goldenrod city

geodude in diamond just at my first visit to oreburgh....

17. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

My first ever (except for the Red Gyarados) was a Growlithe in Gold that I ran into below Ecruteak City. In R/S/FR/LG/E, it was an Unown Z in one of the chambers. I haven't seen one in D/P yet... I really hate using the PokéRadar, so I rarely do.

18. Pooka

Pooka Master Trainer

In all my years of playing, my first and only shiny was Red Gyarados...

19. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

my friend ran into a shinny weezing in diamond, but then it used explosion.

20. POKEMAN

POKEMAN New Member

Ouch :eek: !... thats got to be hard...

As for darkHYPO, I would seriously report it to nintendo, if it indeed happened (sorry, but you can't trust everyone online :rolleyes: ) nintendo should know about it. It might turn out that target had some non legit games, or it might turn out to be a possibility for the game, you never know.

What was your location when the event went down? Were you in the pal-park? It might be able to happen there...

POKEMAN