Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

$200 cash pool tourney at Dragon King

meganium45

You want to be the best? Prove you can play with the best? Receive cash for doing it?

Come to Dragon King on Saturday, August 16th at noon (tourney starts at 12:30) to play in the first totally unlimited tourney of the new era!

All english-printed cards will be allowed (except ancient mew and happy birthday pikachu)

Wizards rules will be followed for confusion, metal and dark energy, retreat, and most other items.

Mega Murkrow will be the head judge.

Bring your own unlimited deck, and $10 entry fee.

Neo Genesis Sneasel is legal!
Neo Genesis Slowking is legal!
R/S Blaziken is Legal
Mewtwo EX is legal!
Kyogre EX is legal.

Standard deck construction rules, only up to 4 of any non-basic energy, 60 card decks, no sideboards.

Top 4 guaranteed to split a $200 cash prize pool!

go to www.dkhobby.com for more info, and instructions on how to get there (St. Charles/St. Peters, Missouri)

Come See Meganium45, Swanton1717, Mega Murkrow, Ditto and all of your other Dragon King competitors playing against you for big cash.

Door prizes and other great items to be up. Heh, if you are nice, we might show you our 5000 holofoil fighting energy (no kidding, kind of obscene)

See you there, or e-mail me with questions...

Meganium45! Proud finisher at 135 at the FAT (my sons finished 52 and 82, :lol: )

My last message - come one , come all to the $200 tourney coming up on THIS SATURDAY....

BE there or be Squarepants!!!!

Meganium45

Drats, not this time.

After trips to Columbus and Indy in the last few months, the mama won't look kindly on another trip so soon.

Wish I could make the trip down but going on vacation up to Michigan.Hope ya have a good turnout.

`Sensei

17 people turned out. The top 4 was..

Andy Newman with Wurret (Wigglytuff/Furret)
Colin Moll(Me) with Churret (Chansey/Furret)
Zak Krekeler with Sneasel/Clefable
Scott Holder with Slowking/Sneasel

I ended up getting first.

~Colin

Last edited:
Back