Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008/09 Pokegym Fantasy Baseball! SIGNUPS CLOSED (Draft Time 6pm CDT Saturday Mar 22)

~Blazi-King~

SIGNUPS CLOSED

If we dont get enough people, we wont be able to have a league this year! SO get your freiends, get your family, ANYONE to sign up. Lets get this thing drafted and party'ing!!

Hey all, since no one has created one yet, I thought Id take the initiative. Ill be using Dendro's Rules in the link below.
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31008&highlight=Fantasy+Baseball

League Name: Pokegym Baseball 2008/09
League ID: 207334 <---Sign Up Click There
Password: Blaziken (Must use capital B)
Draft Date: March 22th, 2008
Draft Time: 6pm CDT

Anyone who wants to Join, Go Right Ahead...The More the Merrier!

If I need to, Ill make it up to 16-20 People, If there is enough Interest! (Stat Categories adjusted accordingly).

ALSO, To other owners, please be active with your team. Dont just sign up, see your team in April and then disappear. It makes the Game more exciting and fun to be active.!

Last edited:
I assume this is going to be roto and not head to head right?

EDIT: Just kidding just saw where it says. Haven't done baseball in a while, but would love to get into it again!

Last edited:
I assume this is going to be roto and not head to head right?

EDIT: Just kidding just saw where it says. Haven't done baseball in a while, but would love to get into it again!

Yea, Definitely Roto...I dont like Head to Head for Baseball...Just nt enough stats to go around for that...And its kinda unfair. (Now, Basketball is a different story).

I'm in. Looking forward to it. To other owners, please be active with your team. Dont just sign up, see your team in April and then disappear.

Keith

Yeah, and with Yahoo being active is much easier said than done, you can set your lineups up like a week in advance, so you don't have to spend hours everyday (although I have a feeling some of us still will!) setting your lineups.

Post #1 Updated!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

3 More Spots Left to fill!

Thanks to those Who Joined!

Last edited:
Back