2008-3-11 Leftovers - GE 099/106

Discussion in 'Card of the Day' started by PokePop, Mar 11, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

2. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

With Pachirisu so popular right now, most lasting Pokemon Tools wont see much play.

This card can be a life saver late game, but you don't want to attach it early or Pachirisu will get ya!

Against a deck with Pachirisu: 3/10

Against a deck withou Pachirisu: 7/10

Modified overall: 5/10

3. megatron007

megatron007 New Member

In my opinion, this card is a good tool in decks like septerra, septile - tangrowth, etc, but this effect is not very good because this tool remove 1 damage counter in YOUR TURN ONLY. In a Format with decks like magmortar, gallade and others massive attackers, this card is a waste of space in most of the decks (except the auto-cure decks).

I give a 4/10 in most of the decks
    7/10 in Auto-cure decks.

4. sar86

sar86 New Member

The only card that I see this as being playable with is Wailord, just to make it even more of an annoyance. It doesn't belong in most decks, as it will make a minimal difference

4/10

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

There are better tools to play than this. Not worth the space, and it is just like Potion (a terrible card), but worse in most cases since it doesn't remove two damage on the spot. I'd never play it.

6. Bizarro

Bizarro New Member

Nothing more to say.

7. Gardi94

Gardi94 New Member

Good, but only heals on your turn. Not much help there. 3/10

8. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Only good with Wailord decks. otherwise its just a waste of a Trainer.
    If it healed on your turn and the opponent's turn this card would have some potential.

1.5/10.

9. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Actually, I have seen potion put to good use and WORK in a competitive deck.

On to the review.... Pretty much, the only combo noticed so far is with Wailord. Might see some use in decks of the future, but not really good right now.

3.5/10

10. PkmnManiac

PkmnManiac New Member

From what I've heard, this would be great w/Wailord to help him last longer. But when you see someone place Pachi on the bench, you're in trouble.

11. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

It can be used in Tangrowth or Wailord. That's it.

2/10

12. plebeianprint

plebeianprint New Member

Electivire lvl X Eats tools for breakfast, and takes no damage next turn because of it. Electric pokemon must think them quite tasty.

13. poketo

poketo New Member

Looks fun but it wont last for long. :frown: use more useful trainers and supporters instead

14. Ra2xse

Ra2xse New Member

With Wailord:
    10/10
    In other decks:
    1/10
    In Limited:
    7/10

15. Steve=0

Steve=0 New Member

Leftovers is pretty bad tool, but atleast its different from Amulet Coin and Cessation Crystal and suits some decks (Wailord/Tangrowth).

Modified 4/10
    Limited 6/10

16. vadrake

vadrake New Member

Magmortor and Steel Decks have some of the best uses for Leftovers.

Magmortor is already healing himself each of your turns, leftovers gives him 50% more staying power.
    Steel Decks have plenty of tricks to prevent some of the damage to themselves, making 10 hp that much more valuable.

Play it if you know what your doing, otherwise, Amulet Coin and Strength Charm are a league above.

17. tglilly

tglilly New Member

It's not that great of a card and their are much better tools out there. I give it a 3/10 because it only works in one deck atm and that is Wailord.

18. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

Modified: 7/10 Maybe a decent card in Magmortar (?)
    Lim: 10/10 pretty good in Limited.

19. Bzerk45

Bzerk45 New Member

i think it only a ok card, not very useful

modified 3/10

20. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

This card is alright. If it helps extend the healing process that's already going on with some of your other pokemon, it's a good card. If your just using it to remove the one damage counter, it's just not worth it.

5/10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.