2008-4-19 Premier Ball - GE 101/106

Discussion in 'Card of the Day' started by PokePop, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

It's okay. I don't like it, but it works. It gets out a Lv.X from dek or discard, and it's a Trainer. It can get back Gardevoir/Magmortar Lv.X, search them out, etc. Plus, you can still play Supporters.

7/10

3. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

I concur 100% =]

7/10.

4. duanojo

duanojo New Member

Great in decks that use multiple Lv.X's, but too quickly becomes a useless draw in other decks. The "deck or discard" is what boosts this into the "can be pretty helpful" realm.

5. tglilly

tglilly New Member

Premier Ball is ok but only good in decks that run more than one lv x. It can search out the lv x in both the deck and discard pile. Still I would not sugest in most decks.
    5/10

6. ashinto

ashinto New Member

only good if you need the Lv.X to win and if you have a lot of Lv.X
    6/10

7. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

9/10. this card wins games.

8. patthemanvan

patthemanvan New Member

it works when you need to recycle your X or X's. 8/10

9. PkmnManiac

PkmnManiac New Member

If you have Celio's Network in you hand OR if your opponent has a CN in his/her discard pile and you use Telepass, you should just save the Premier Ball.
    Why? Because if you don't have the X in your deck, you just wasted a PB Trainer card.

7.5-Limited

10. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

If your deck has a lot of Lv.Xs, then I would say:

8.5/10

11. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

I actually like this card. I never use it until my 1st LvX is killed, then bring Gardy/Mag/whatever up active, Premier Ball, and boom. Great for recycling and, if played right, will win games. For me, it works. I like it.

8.5/10

12. Lucario X decks must have this to play stance a few more times . Other decks may not need it. 4/10

13. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Premier Ball is an excellent Trainer, though its usefulness is somewhat limiting. Basically, you get to search either your deck or DISCARD for a Lv X and add it to your hand. This is a great, cheap way to search out your needed Lv X; however, it's overall usefulness is limited in that most decks only run 1-3 Lv Xs. Still, it's a lways worth considering if you use them.

Modified - 8/10 (A great search card, but limited in that it only finds Lv X)
    Limited - 10/10 (If you play a Lv X here, you will wan tt his card to get it. Otherwise, you have no need for this card)
    Unlimited - 1/10 (Who uses Lv Xs in Unlimited?)

14. Jane

Jane Member

dunno. I suppose if you use it in decks with more than 1 its great to have, but otherwise I would celio's it. still the deck/discardis nice to have for recycling purposes

8.5/10

15. Bzerk45

Bzerk45 New Member

8.0/10

great in decks that run 2-3 Lv X

16. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

it's great in any deck that runs any where from 1-X Lv.X's, this card would have won me a game... had i not searched my deck instead of the discard...

9/10

17. Ricardo

Ricardo New Member

Great for dead Lv.X. Bring back the Lv.X and It's like a new game starting.

10/10 for Darkrai LvX

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  18. sixquack

sixquack New Member

It's a trainer, which is a big plus.

For more added value it searches both the discard and the deck.

It is a true search of entire deck/discard, not just the top/bottom X cards, yet another quality attribute.

It retrieves potentially the most powerful Pokemon in you deck.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: out of :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

19. Riq

Riq New Member

All Magmortar Decks Should Play Two!!! 10/10

20. pikachu*

pikachu* New Member

I reckon, once AMU (Azelf Mesprit And Uxie LvXs) come out this card will be alot better. But for the moment it isn't very good in many decks.

5/10 For now
    9.5/10 once AMU/Eeveelutions come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.