Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2011-11-11 Re-Evaluation CL Jirachi 011

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynegg

CotD Editor<br>Forum Moderator
"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal=51474]2011-11-11 Re-Evaluation CL Jirachi 011[/gal]​

It's pretty useful in many decks like Gothitelle and Decks with Yanmega that can snipe or just do low damage, so you can get some prizes by devolving Pokemons in the late game to win...
However pretty useful to get Energies into play as for Magnezone or just to switch them around for attacks...
I like it alot as it is a very tricky card.
8.5/10

First. Nice one.

Pwns Stage 2 decks
Eccentric Energy Acceleration (where g = 9.81ms^-2)
It likes Mudkipz
8/10

"Annoying post about being Second"
Didn't think so

Happy Veteran's Day!

Today's...uh, Re-Evaluation I guess is Jirachi from CL (originalish post here at http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143122&highlight=jirachi, though to be fair we've also done his UL version too, so take your pick). So...well, like I originally said, good for some decks, not that great for others. A timely one can still cripple your opponent, but yeah...not much else to say really. Its main use hasn't changed at all, and it's still fielded rarely, but has the potential for major disruption.

Modified - 5/10 (Ok if your deck can use it effectively)
Limited - 1/10 (Not much to devolve here)
Unlimited - 1/10 (No use here at all)

Best current "Luck", for 11-11-11, Pokemon I could come up with. Choice between it and Chansey. For the impact on the coming Meta, where effective spread and evolution are sure to once again rear its ugly head, this re-evaluation seemed the most apropos. For filling the space on this supposed 'luckiest day in 100 years' 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back