Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2013-05-28 PLF Vanilluxe 029

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynegg

CotD Editor<br>Forum Moderator
"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal=54691]2013-05-28 PLF Vanilluxe 029[/gal]​

10/10 because it has an attack called "ChillMAX" (lol).
In the current meta I'd say 6/10. Low HP for a stage 2. Flipping coins is only 50/50. 2nd attack is highly sub par.

7/10

I like this one. It's reminds me of Darmanitan (ND), only it's better since you only need 3 heads to KO EXes and not many things resist. With either Blastoise or the plasma engine, this can be powered up easily and there's always fliptini to increase your odds. Really, anything that has no damage cap at least has some potential.

I was using this with Thundurus EX and Tornadus EX to swing for big damage. You can use Colress Machine, DCE, and Scramble Switch to swing for Big OHKOs and then power up new Vanilluxes with Thundurus after your first one goes down. I think he has potential, but only as a fun deck, as many things are reaching that Magic 130 number these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back