2013-07-29 PLF Garchomp 120

Discussion in 'Card of the Day' started by waynegg, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynegg

waynegg CotD Editor<br>Forum Moderator

"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal=54777]2013-07-29 PLF Garchomp 120[/gal]​

2. battleboy

battleboy New Member

I think this card is going to make a comeback with Haxorus coming out and them able to utilize the same blend energy. Has synergy with Landorus and can be used with Tropius+ Prism Energy to counter Keldeo Varients.

Artwork 10/10
    Playability 7/10 could be a lot faster to set up, but still has a good attack against plasma pokemon.

3. Lord_Neas

Lord_Neas New Member

I'm not sure which artwork I like more. Still disappointed that Altaria/Garchomp wasn't more viable.

Right Now: 7/10. Sorta fast, decent punch.
    The Possible Future: 8/10?

4. pokedan24

pokedan24 New Member

8/10

One of the better stage 2 pokemon. Cheap, effective attacks, easy to stream, and gets a lot of support in the form of Altaria and Gabite. I think it's even better now that a top tier deck (plasma) relies so much on special energy. If more stage 2s were like this, then they would be on par with EXes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.