2nd question on gold berry

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by IvesRountree, Feb 3, 2004.

1. IvesRountree

IvesRountree New Member

On the case expressed on a previous post by mudkip, what would happen if the player realized (or was made realize) of his mistake halfway through the oponents turn and not at the begginning of it?

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

It was still correctible at that point, wasn't it?

3. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

moved here to open up discussion.

4. Bigpoppabeatdown

Bigpoppabeatdown New Member

i don't know about that.......

well first off, the opponent wouldn't warn him of it and there should be no outside help............. so they would have to discover that

next......... i don't know......... if that player fails to remove that gold berry, than they are broadcasting a fraudulant case....... by not removing the damage, the opponent might think that they have an advantage....... which seems kinda cheap to me........

i think that if that person doesn't realize it within 5 seconds of the next draw, then they are just outta luck......

it is kind of a surprise whenever you say "knock it out" and your opponent replies, "oops i forgot to take this damage off.... too bad you don't knock me out"

but that's just me, gimme a removal over healing anyday

5. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

If you realized that a card is being misplayed and you allow it, whether it helps you or hurts you, you are, and I don't like to use this word often but it applies here, cheating.

Intentionally allowing misplay is cheating. Period. Both players are responsible for proper play.