Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3rd place br report hunington beach ca

kamz

so i wake up at like 6:00 a.m and pick up my friend. he decides to run duskgar since unown g is gone he can spread like crrazy. since he is juniors he doesn't have to worry about luxchomp that much. i decide to run sablelock withlots of techs. i practice like hell and figure out my only bad match up is luxchomp. dang i was hoping this deck could be my way through luxchomp. whatever. here comes the report:

1st round kamran j w sablelock vs ???? w ninetailes charizard typhlosion
i start with sableye special dark and crobat g. i put sableye down and he puts 3
basics down, cyndiqual charmander vulpix. cyndiqual gets donked and his charmander
goes active. he draws and expert belts the charmander. i draw collector and get crobat g
garchomp c and uxie. i e gain and dce the garchomp c and egain the crobat g put down a
crobat g and put down an uxie for two poke turns and something else. i poke turn and ko
the charmander.he evolves the vulpix discards a fire for 3 cards and gets crud. he shows me
this and he scoops.
1-0

2nd round kamran j w sablelock vs???? w some sort of tank
he starts unown q i start sableye and a dark. i donk.
2-0

lunch break.
me and my friend were both 2-0. we went to jamba juice and got a sandwich chips and a drink. i go with javi to keep him company.

3rd round kamran j w sablelock vs jason m( 2009 world championship runner up) w sablelock.
i don't remember much of this match other than that we were killing each other by trading prizes. then he has 4 prizes and i have 2 prizes. time is called and i was like hell yeah. i put my garchomp c lv x active and he can't knock out so he scoops.
3-0

4th round kamran j w sablelock vs josh l w luxchomp
why is the world so damn cruel. why why. luxchomp.i get a 1 prize
lead then he collectors ko my sableye and puts down a smeargle
. i ko something he puts his smeargle active and portrait for a
cynthias feelings which was my prize. he gets a luxray and i kill it
with promocroak. then he gets a second luxray and kills my chatot g
i revenge poison for a second time and i get the micheal pramawat moment.
UXIE LV X TOP DECK. he knocks out my promocroak and i get my honchkrow g and
do damage then i get a second micheal pramawat moment TRADE OFF FOR A DCE
and garchomp c x and dragon rush for game. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

well i went 3-1 and got 3rd. and i gave jasoon m his first loss of the season.

props
beating jason m
getting 3-1
sablelock for being awesome.
donks
trading a noob an eevee for his communication and warp energy.
cons
javi not winning
me not getting first.

Back