Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4-Pack Bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascension

I was bored so I decided to make a thread:

4-Pack Bliss (Absol/Blissey)
Creator: Ascension and Super Wooper (<--- thanks for the help!)
HP-SW (For cities)

Pokemon- (12)
4 Absol SW
4 Blissey MT
4 Chansey MT

Trainers- (30)
4 Celio's Network CG
3 Team Galactic's Wager MT
3 Team Galactic's Mars SW
3 Great Ball PK
3 Steven's Advice PK
2 Warp Point DP
1 Professor Rowan SW
1 Roseanne's Research SW
1 Night Maintenance SW
3 Castaway CG
4 Cessation Crystal CG
2 Strength Charm DF

Energy- (18)
5 Fire Energy
2 Water Energy
1 Fighting Energy
1 Psychic Energy
3 Holon Energy FF
2 Holon Energy WP
4 Boost Energy

Strategy- If you start with Absol, then Baleful Wind, your opponent while setting up Blissey for massive damage. Holon WP stops Sableye, Holon FF against weakness. Chansey start, you want to try get a quick Blissey and set up. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
You have many energy and it is not that needed most blissey decks run 14 dont use more or else you will be needing a trainer to beat some of you oppoent

Nice list- I've seen builds simliar to this win a CC in seniors and top cut in Masters

However I would :

-1 cess
-1 str charm
-1 TGW
-1 Stevens
-1 Rowan
+1 Roseanne
+1 TVR
+ 2 switch
+1 TGM

also- The energy line seems iffy to me, the ones I saw/tested ran
4 Boost
4 Dark (special)
6 Dark Basic

Use the extra two slots for 2 more TVR

Hi,

It's really quite an interesting lineup but...

I really don't see the point of playing Bliss without the Weavile.
As Berne says, just dark NRG's are usually more orthodox and more successful.
And I know that the Holon NRG's are sweet but just having basic and special darks plus Weaviles power and first attack mean that you can max out Blissey's strength sooner rather than later.
You can also use DP Weavile and use Dark Pulse which really PWNs when you have a load of dark energy:smile:

Since a load of people are going to be using Cess Crystal you can probably substitute the Str Chms for Windstorms and get rid of a couple of other thngs for some more Windstorms.

Or, you can just stay as is and totally jaw-drop everyone.

This is not Blissey/Weavile, the various Holon Energy are much better than special Dark and Weavile for a minimal boost to Blissey's already powerful attack. Weavile (or Raichu or Exeggutor) can get a Blissey powered up faster for OHKO's, but that's not the plan in here.

I like this build a lot, very solid. Combining the effects of 2 different Holon Energy can make Blissey really difficult to deal with. To that effect I might suggest +1 Holon WP -1 Fire Energy, but that depends on the amount of Sableye and Gallade in your area.

One thing I did notice was no discard trainers to help seed your discard pile with the basic energy you will want to get a Blissey going quicker. Maybe -1 Great Ball for +1 Holon Mentor (you can find it with Castaway if you really need it). For additional discard trainers maybe -1 Professor Rowan, -1 Steven's, -1 Cessation Crystal, -1 Str Charm for +4 TV Reporter. Adding in 4 TVR might make you a little supporter heavy, though.

I also think more than 1 Roseanne's should be in here, even with the Castaways to help find the specific basic energy you want for any given match. Another Roseanne's might be better than the Mentor I suggest above, even if it doesn't have a discard effect.

Finally, I'd love to see 1 Basic Dark in here to allow for an Absol Raid for 40, but without playing this I'm not sure how often the possibilty would even present itself.

Hope some of this helps.

Creator: Ascension and Super Wooper (<--- thanks for the help!)

Lol. Or do you just mean this thread? d:

Anyways, I'd say add a Minun. It really helps, actually, more than you'd think.
Umbreon* is also fun, but not really necessary. You might want to just try it though.

3 Wager is a bit much. IF you just _have_ to play 3 though, then you definitely want to add Minun.
If you take a single one out, add a Mars in its place.

Both 4 Cec. Crystal and 3 Castaway is quite much.

Take out 1 Crystal and 2 Castaway, add 3 Pokedex. They help quite a lot. (it speeds the deck up)

I do understand that Steven's is a nice card, (it really is), but take them out for TVR. They are a must in this deck. Really.

Also, I like that you don't play Dark Energies. I do not wither. d:
Raid CAN be helpful, but not much. Almost never i my experience.

If you run 1 dark type you need another line sableye (CG) you can trash energy and other unimportances that you wont need due to you battle. It speeds up and needs to be in any discard relient decks.:thumb:

Super Wooper helped me make the deck, but it was my idea and I posted it. I tested a bit yesterday. Here were the results:

Kevin with Gardy/Gallade

A very long match, a misplay of not getting a Ralts with Telepass lets me bench him with my Boost KO on Gallade. However, I could I have finished it quicker if I played Basic Dark cuz I had Castaway, Absol in hand, warp point, and he had only Gardy LV. X on the bench with 40 HP left...beast...but it didn't happen.

Portia with Gardy/Gallade

A very long match also, she had 5 cards left in deck, played Castaway, had absolutely no energy so I KOed her Gallade for the win.

Jason with unlimited Blissey/Sableye with lots of trainers

I discarded alot of trainers with Baleful Wind and topdecked Boost for the win against the Blissey.

Kevin with HonchPom

Key discards in the beginning of the game won it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back