Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

492, 4 Stars......

Nightmare

Well, completed the Pokedex, got 4 stars........

100 in the BT is next....... Best I've got is 33 WINS in a row....... (Latios, Swampert, Blissey)

Maybe I should get back to Wi-Fi tower as well.

-James

Elite 4 Door Glitch in the Japanese game.

Darkrai and Shaymin are available there (1st edition of the game only)

I have the step paths saved on my HD.

Basically to put a long story short, Nintendo left some side doors open in that edition. If these doors stayed open, Darkrai, Shaymin, and item cloning would destroy their entire marketing strategy of the game, buying new games and stuff.

If you have any Japanese 1st edition, never hook them up to anything. They're extremely valuable.

-James

Last edited:
Did you not hear him? Japanese Door Gliotch. It works for Shaymin as well as Arceus. I'm currently researching a way to get into the void, if not for the English version then for the benefit of all with a Japanese game, that will allow one to get Arceus. Not sure yet though. My current theory is the Loading Glitch, but I haven't gotten it to work on the Spear Pillar yet.

Did you not hear him? Japanese Door Gliotch. It works for Shaymin as well as Arceus. I'm currently researching a way to get into the void, if not for the English version then for the benefit of all with a Japanese game, that will allow one to get Arceus. Not sure yet though. My current theory is the Loading Glitch, but I haven't gotten it to work on the Spear Pillar yet.

There is no way to get Arceus legally. Darkrai and Shaymin work because they're on the same "map" (or in English, the board where you play on) as the regular areas. Arceus is on a different map, therefore unobtainable through this method.

Sorry to disappoint. But still, having to go to 1 event over 3 if I get stuck is much more viable.

-James

Obtaining something through a method that was not intended by Nintendo is obviously not legal. Why do you think Nintendo gave awau Darkrai's instead of the item in JPN, too many people knew about the glitch and abused it and thus so far, any Darkrai caught using the even item is not legal as of right now.

Na, Japanese Game + Door Glitch.

If I cheated I'd for sure have Arceus, I don't play around that way. If I meant to cheat everybody'd know it.

-James

Cheating ,for the reason Pablo said. All legitimate Darkrai's are in a cherish ball with a unique ID.

Obtaining something through a method that was not intended by Nintendo is obviously not legal. Why do you think Nintendo gave awau Darkrai's instead of the item in JPN, too many people knew about the glitch and abused it and thus so far, any Darkrai caught using the even item is not legal as of right now.

And what? People say this about fighting games and stuff, and do you think I'm listening to some company's ban? Of course not. I didn't shark, I have every right to obtain it and use it.

And if you don't like it, too bad.

-James

And what? People say this about fighting games and stuff, and do you think I'm listening to some company's ban? Of course not. I didn't shark, I have every right to obtain it and use it.

And if you don't like it, too bad.

-James

So you wouldn't mind if your opponnent used a Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Azumarrill, because in the JPN game it is possible through the Mimic glitch, and since it's possible to do it, and both egg moves are legal, its ok?

Just saying how you jumped on me out of nowhere on false 'hacking' accusations, and you brag about abusing a glitch that was definately not intended to be there.

or as bad as the cloning glitch in emerald. deoxys+other event only pokemon became common.

all pokemon games have glitches.

red/blue-mew,misingno.,infinate 6th slot items
gold/silver-Box change pokemon/item cloning
emerald-BF pokemon/item cloning
pearl/diamond-GTS cloning,transform item dupe,tweaking glitch,E4 door glitch

the legality of all these is in the eye of the beholder. some say its wrong and cheating others say no outside device was used so its legal.IMO i dont care. ignoriance is bliss. i dont do them, but if someone talks about an AR/sharking they are cheaters in my book. lets get merril in here. merril seems to love these subjects.

on topic
Good job on making to 4 stars. let us know when you get to 5 star club. dont forget to record the game time when you got there.
i made it into the 5-star club at 109:43 i believe, and it was done at 2:00 am on the way to Worlds 2007.

Keep up the work

~Professor ultimatedra~

I'm at 3 stars.

Obtained 491.

Got a legal Darkrai from the movie event cloned for me by a mate in Japan. (AR Cloned.)

I get the next stars by 100ing in BT and getting every rank in a contest, right?

My game time is going to be nowhere near as good though, I spend ages every day with the DS left on while I hang about in wifi chatrooms.

So you wouldn't mind if your opponnent used a Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Azumarrill, because in the JPN game it is possible through the Mimic glitch, and since it's possible to do it, and both egg moves are legal, its ok?

Just saying how you jumped on me out of nowhere on false 'hacking' accusations, and you brag about abusing a glitch that was definately not intended to be there.

There are glitches and back-doors in all games. I will not be penalized for something the programmers didn't cover up. I've developed games for Zelda Classic, so I know exactly how these things work. People will use these to improve and break the games in ways you don't imagine. Watch a fighting game tournament Pablo, seriously. You'll see about 50 million things that were not intended: Yet they are still used. Do yourself a favor and pick up a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 video.

BTW, the Mimic Glitch don't work. I've tried it and the Pokemon doesn't retain the move.

I'm going to say this once, and once only: THIS NO GLITCH, NO-LEGENDARY, DOUBLE-TEAM, AND OHKO SELF-BAN MADE RULES ARE STUPID! They're used to cover up weaknesses that other players don't do. And yes, I hate to break it to people but I can create more Darkrai's at will: However, I can't do them fast (take about 20 hours because you have to have the full Sinnoh Dex before you can go after it). If the price was right or you beat me in battle when I'm using it, I'd consider getting you one of your own. Unfortunately I can't fill 500,000 orders for it if you can understand.

Just because there are glitches doesn't mean things go instantly fast. If you want something instant play Shoddy.

I think I've said enough for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mimic glitch does work in the JPN version, I had a Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marill bred on my JPN game, but it is now lost forever since I made a new save file.

Anyways yes, back on topic, 4 stars is impressive, I wouldn't ever have the time or will to win all the contests. My record in the Battle Tower is 76, a stupid Quick Claw, OHKO Walrein beat me.

I've got 3 stars.
Need to complete the DEX and win the BT.
I was destroyed by a gengar that attacked before my weavile(and whole team)at battle no.57.

There are glitches and back-doors in all games. I will not be penalized for something the programmers didn't cover up. I've developed games for Zelda Classic, so I know exactly how these things work. People will use these to improve and break the games in ways you don't imagine. Watch a fighting game tournament Pablo, seriously. You'll see about 50 million things that were not intended: Yet they are still used. Do yourself a favor and pick up a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 video.

Agreed. If the programmers accidentally included that, it doesn't matter wether it was intended. Do you think a photographer should really care if he takes a picture of a bird in flight, and inadverdently catches an entire flock instead? No, because that makes it more interesting, more fun, and most importantly, more buyable. The fact that gamefreak does have a problem with it is their problem. They didn't patch the glitches, therefore there's nothing that they can, or should be able to do about it.

I'm going to say this once, and once only: THIS NO GLITCH, NO-LEGENDARY, DOUBLE-TEAM, AND OHKO SELF-BAN MADE RULES ARE STUPID! They're used to cover up weaknesses that other players don't do.

I'm only going to agree with No glitch and No OHKO, and also partially No Legendary. I'm not going to get into yet another debate about it. But in regards to No Hack, you're especially correct. As stated above, if they weren't covered up then it was either for a reason or our benefit at Gamefreak's expense.

Back