Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

70 trainers???

Your guide must be wrong then. Many people will tell you (like all of the GameFAQs Guides/FAQs, for example) that there are only 69 Trainers in the Trainer's Eyes. Why? Not sure. Should've made it 70, with your rival (Brendan/May) as the 70th, so you could battle them more.

Just 69. Not 70. Unless everyone is wrong. If that's the case, then go down the entire list in your guide and mark 'em off one by one.

i think bpm is write, although i only got to 4, ( or was it 5??) badges i'm completely unsure!!

___________________________________________ the power of love is in your hands, love & take care of your pokemon, no matter how ugly, or how much it hates you

I think you get a trainer star if you get all 70. Wait. Doesn't it have something to do with the E-cards you get when you buy Ruby or Sapphire?

nope, E-card trainers do not count as a 70th trainer. No one has ever legitamitly found 70th trainer... only 69,,,,,

Spectreon said:
nope, E-card trainers do not count as a 70th trainer. No one has ever legitamitly found 70th trainer... only 69,,,,,

No one has ever illegitamitly found the 70th trainer either. There are only 69 trainers period. Also, there is no trainer star for beating the non-existant 70th trainer. Only 4 Trainer Stars people.

I only know that if you go to the man in Petalburg that asks for your profile, you tell him 'Mystery Event is Exciting' and that accesses the Mystery Events option at the starting menu. If you figure out the second password, so I've heard, you can go through the locked door behind the man in Mossdeep City's house, where you fight the 70th trainer.

You go through the door and fight the battle-e card trainer. This trainer does not go on your Trainer's Eyes.

Another theory disproved.

*pokes Bob with a stick for fun*

What's so special about having 70 trainers instead of 69? What if there were actually 100, and we didn't have the other 31? Would it matter? I don't think that it should.

Do we know for a fact there even is a fifth trainer star?

My guess, if there even is a 70th trainer, it would be Brandon/May. What is the use of having a rival if you cant even battle them whenever. RBY you could fight Gary by re-entering the Elite 4 and beating them. GSC you could go 2 times a week and battle, and a different 2 days a week, just talk to him.... But that is just speculation, an educated guess if you will..... personally I like the number 69

Back