thekingdo

Any Ideas???

Pokemon

4x Kyogere

Trainers

4x bucks training

Energy

52x water

Stradgey- start with kyogere go drizzle then u can keep using the tidal wave attack

any advice???

Last edited:
lol
I don't think so.

Groudonk is better IMO.
It can donk pretty easily, BUT I just can't see it dominating. It's just way too simplistic and stale and can be countered.

Higher trainer count. you don't have to run 52 water, you just have to open with 3 out of 8 cards.

Ya probaly right i don't know might work might not

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

And the kyogre makes it so u don't have to worry about dropping the second kyogre

Last edited:
your opponent gets one turn setting up or at least getting 2 to 3 basics with Pachirisu or call energy and u are donked

what is the difference between great ball and quick ball here??? quick ball means your opponent knows your strategy...so great ball>Quick ball

No way it will even top cut nats next year.

Luxray>Groudonk>Kingdra>Poli's>Crippled GG(Which sucks anyway)>Kyogre

Groudonk is so far superior to Kyogre.

Your post saying that you might win worlds is the most arrogant thing I've seen on this forum in a

while. Be reasonable. Worlds is the best of the best. Worry about City Championships first.

Yah, how is this going to win against Armaldo or Mewtwo Lv.X? It won't. Groudonk is way better then this. And as already stated 52 energy is toooo much.

This deck is great for pr's, but i just dont see it in real play. Mewtwo lv.x is an autowin which is in AMU which might be a very popular deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back