A deck idea. Changing BAR

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by registeel, Feb 25, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. registeel

registeel New Member

Hey I had a idea how to change BAR excapt for one thing...... its not BAR any more! well I thought about it and I figured that if could get out a holo salamence I wouldn't have to worry about the wobuffets any more! (witch I lost from once) so I replaced the Amphy with holo salamence so I thought that if I could just load 3 fires on Rayquaza ex each turn then gust to any pokemon I would be doing a KO almost every turn! and I replaced the lightning with rainbow so I could also get a chance to use Salamence's atack also. So this is what I have

Pokemon: 26
    Delcatty x2
    Skitty x2
    dunceparce x4
    Rayquaza ex x3
    torchich x4
    combusken x2
    Blaziken x3
    Bagon x2
    Shelgon x1
    Salamence x3

Trainer: 18
    Rare Candy x4
    POR x4
    TV Reporter x2
    Switch x3
    Oracle x4
    Fisherman x1

Energy: 16
    Fire x12
    Rainbow x4

What do you think about it?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2004
  2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Rayquaza will still be the main fighter right? So what does salamance have to give while on the bench? Like in BAR, blaziken and ampharos are alright attackers but they part is on the bench so their powers can be used. Maybe find something that can use it's power on the bench that would help out BAR and add that in when ampharos gets taken out.

3. dkates

dkates New Member

AQ Victreebel, perhaps? Too bad it takes multiples to work well, and its attack is relatively worthless.

4. registeel

registeel New Member

Oh well I guess your right about that but it was just a thought but it still might work to gust to a pokemon than use
    Salamence atacke or you could just switch or somthing I thought it might work I litle better than BAR.

5. registeel

registeel New Member

Woah I just posted this 30 seconds ago and I already have 2 posts.

6. registeel

registeel New Member

Hey I was getting posts really quick now look its already been 5 min. and look no more posts!!!!!!!!!! ok sorry.

7. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Try Magneton from dragon. Not only do they work with the electric energy, but with a discard of a card from your hand, you can combo get 3 energy, lay one, and discard one using delcatty and draw 3. So for one card, you get 2 energy and 3 cards!

8. registeel

registeel New Member

Hm.... that sounds pretty good but still waiting for somthing else

9. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

what your doing is called spaming your deck looks interesting but you do not need to bump it every 10 minutes if you play more switch cards ie Warp point and switch and warp energy you idea can work but you have to discard the rainbow with the fire as per the ruling on rainbow and rayquaza
    BLiZ

10. registeel

registeel New Member

OH really so if I place a rainbow on rayquaza and count it as a lightning than I will have to discard it when I atack?

11. registeel

registeel New Member

With Rayquaza ex I mean

12. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

yes because rainbow is all types of energy when it is in play so yes it pays the cost of lightning but it must be discarded because it is also fire and I believe that you get the xtra 40 as well
    BLiZ

13. registeel

registeel New Member

thats cool and bad at the same time cause I get the xtra 40 but loose the lightning. hm.. but the rainbow says only provides 1 type of enery at a time but if it says that in the rules oh well

14. registeel

registeel New Member

Well I will see what I can do about adding switch and warp point thanks for all the help so far.

15. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

registeel Please stop your back to back posting - it is considered spam. If you wish to say something else, just edit your last post. Further infractions will result in your decks getting locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.