Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A few E-card EX Fakes (image)

DARKGeNGaR094

81 Mewtwo ex.jpg

82 Umbreon ex.jpg

8 Blaziken ex.jpg

9 Gengar ex.jpg

The Umbreon has too much HP -- 100 would make more sense. I see no difference between your Mewtwo EX and the real one. On the Blaziken, looks good. The Gengar has both Weakness and Resistance to Psychic -- take off the Resistance. Otherwise, good cards.

Don't forget they're all EX, 100 HP would make Umbreon ex quite bad.
I couldn't think of anything, so I made mewtwo ex in e-card ex.
I like to try new things with my Gengar cards. My Gengar in the "The Village: Base Set" set has 2 Poké-Bodies, a Pokémon can have weakness and resistance to the same type (Porygon base can cause that), so I made 1.

I think you should change the EX ruling text colors on all but Blaziken EX to yellow. The red doesn't quite show up on those cards.

I tried to make the ex-rule look as much like the baby rule, which on psychic pokemon, is red.
If you mean the blurryness, that's just cause it's a JPG.

Last edited:
Very good fakes. The cards look convincingly real, and I like the interesting (but odd) idea of making EX-Pokémon in e-Card style. :)

About the cards....

The Mewtwo card looks sorta real.
I agree with dkates on the Umbreon card. 150 HP is beyond the limit!
The Blaziken & Gengar card have the same problems.

Last edited:
150 HP is a lot, but on the other hand, Sandstorm's TyphlosionEX and WailordEX have even more HP.

120 HP isn't the limit anymore, ex pokémon so far have up to 200.

Anyway, I like the cards, except I'd change Blaziken's weaknesses to water/psychic, since it is half fighting ;p

Back