A-KON NINETEEN MAY 30th- JUNE 1st 2008 Dallas Texas (PICTURES)[A LOT OF POKEMON]

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by homeofmew, Jun 2, 2008.

1. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

:biggrin: Pictures of A-Kon 19 are here :)
    http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/homeofmew/AKON2008/

took a lot of pictures of pokemon stuff.
    really great con, got addicted to an anime called my otome.
    got a few pokemon plushies and made a whole bunch of friends, and saw some from last year and the year before.

2. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Well, not counting the Pokemon costumes, I recognized 0 costumes in those pictures, except for the Eureka one. Shows how much I know about anime. But it looks like you had a great time! Only one problem though, I never saw any pictures of Akon.:lol::lol::nonono:

3. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

This is A-KON it is the name of the convention and has nothing to do with AKON the rapper.

4. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

I sure hope you knew it was a joke.

5. EricDent

EricDent New Member

Here is a quick question, do you prefer Anime Conventions that actually take place in a convention center (like Sakuracon) or a Hotel (like A-Kon)?

Hopefully next year I will be in attendence for A-Kon, looked like an interesting time.

BTW how was Nabeshin? Was he really funny?

6. Psyco Pedestrian

Psyco Pedestrian New Member

Yes! Vincent is in there from FF VII! Vincent my favorite character from that game. Looks like it was fun.

7. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

All cons are fun, trust me.

8. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

Sakuracon was okay at best. The best part was watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei on the last day. >_>