Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A look ahead: blatoise for the x/y season

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnycakes

I totally understand anyones hesitation to discussing any deck for a format we dont even know the legal cards too, so please let me explain this before putting that very valid point in your first post:

i am new to the pokemon tcg competitive game. i played a decade or so ago in what would now be considered the junior division but not anything big. played other games then my friends came to this game and i followed.

i was an original kanto-dex fan and with blastoise in for sure in next season (unless doomsday "only x/y sets" goes into effect....) i know what deck I will be playing.

while looking into what makes this game go i notcied points reset post rotation, so we've all decided to come in afterward. i'll be updating the original list as i go along but for right now ill include freeze with () for whatever they call mega-low cannon.

so with that said heres the list, i feel like its pretty standard blastoise...

pokemon: 14
4-0-4 squirtle/blastoise
3 keldeo ex
2 mewtwo ex
1 baby keldeo (1 suicune)

supporters: 11
4 professor juniper
4 skyla
2 colrless
1 cilan

items: 18
4 rare candy
3 pokemon catcher
3 ultra ball
3 energy search
2 energy retrieval
1 tool scrapper
1 float stone
1 computer search (master ball)

statium: 2
2 pokemon center

energy: 15
15 water energy

any thoughts are appreciated but because i am a new player you'll have to explain why u think X should come out and why Y should be in there instead.

ive played against variants of all the big decks (plasmabox, klink, hammers, grabador) and know a little bit about them, but again, i am a new player. thanks for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back