Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A new breed of delta!!! check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prize_Card

Heres a cool deck i thought about, really good in my opinion check it out!

Pokemon : 24

4-3-2-2-1 2 ex/ 2 gardy/ 1 level x (for the people that dont know, using delta ralts, and kirlia...)

3-2-2-1 /flygon delta supply/ 1 ex. (for the people that dont know, using pyschic delta trapinch and vibrava...)

4 castform.

Trainers : 21

4 rare candy
3 mentor
2 stevens advice
2 holon adventurer
3 windstorm (you need powers... Gardivor helps a lot!)
2 warp point (good tech, could probaly only run 1... I like 2)
2 castaway (gets energy, and sets you up for next turn.
3 bebes search

energy 15

4 delta rainbow
4 fire
5 pyschic
2 double rainbow

Alright so the main strategy is to run this deck like a delta deck, get delta draw going turn 1-3 draw untill you get a set up. Try to set up a gardy (cheap oppenet trainer user card) lol, a gardy ex, flygon delta, and a flygon ex. Once that is all set up, start shutting off your oppenet by imrisoning every thing, then keep beating down with flame ball, and suplying energy to the bench when needed. Later in the game, if you have too, level up gardy to lvl x, and bring down for a game winning knock out, or for something that is useful to knock out. Thanks, tell me what you think!

(made this list kinda fast :p)

Last edited:
There are like four legal ralts, kirlia, trapinch and vibrava. You should specify which ones you're using.

With unspecific search cards, this will be hard to pull off.
You need normal trainers in here to keep speed up, I'd say. Good directions to start are Great Ball, Master Ball, Dusk Ball, Great Ball (it's that great), and perhaps even Pokenav (iffy, 'cause it won't help when you're Castform Delta drawing, but will help afterwards)
Bebe's Search is at present, much inferior to Elm's Training Method when it comes to keeping hands stable. You're in a format where Team Galactic's Wager and Absol exist. You can lose your entire delta draw hand when you're not careful. Why make it harder to recover? The Holon Mentors, and other basic searchers (Great Ball, Roseanne's Research, try to fit those in) will help you get your basics out. Once this is done, all you need is evolutions. Bang. Elm's.

The problem is room... Hm... all of hte evolutions take up so much space... Man... What to do...

Hi Rai! It actually isn't that hard to pull off. With a castform set up, your first priorty is to get your gardy set up, and start using your oppenets supporters to help you get a set-up, 2 bebes per turn, 2 draw power, etc... Very godly, which stops you from needing all the extra evolution searches, that really do nothing but take up space sadly.. The only reason why bebes is in here, is because you cant get a lvl x with prof elms, and it does the same thing almost, besides loose a resource (even though thats big, later in the game there will be stuff to through away, and earlier you can manage too.) With cards like absol and team galactics? Its easy to recover... First, ill use a stevens advice plus 4-6 thanks, next ill use your celios/elms/bebes get w,e i need.. rare candy, d supply... 1 hit any thing they run in those stupid decs... haha.. Any more comments or suggestions?

I think (though not really sure) that Gardy EX can level up to Gardy X, as the card states:

Level up from Gardevoir, not Level up from Gardevoir and Gardevoir EX.

Therefore, YOUR DECK IS MINE. BWAHAHAHAH!

On the lvl x clearly states that you need to put the lvl x onto gardevoir not on gardevoir ex! You cant level up gardevoir ex.

Ya unfournatley you cant level up an ex.. (though that would be godly..) Actually playing against blissy is always a disadvantage, unless your playing mario or other fighting type decks, but playing against blissy is winnible just very hard. Any more comments or suggestions would be great! thanks

If you are really worried about Blissey, you could tech in 1-2 Gallade. You already play DRE so powering either attack should be easy enough (I would think about increasing the DRE count though).

Not a bad idea, Ill see if i can fit in a gallade, would be a nice tech for blissy.. i think 2 dre are pretty good, no need to increase.. Any more suggestions comments?

Na, I think with delta supply before evolving, and double rainbows well be enough to suppply the pokemon that arnt delta. Any more suggestions comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back