Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A new G&G tech!!!

mca3

I think a 2-2 line of Solrock and Lonetone. Because Solrocks power says if you have Lonetone, you ignore resistance from attacks by your :psychic: and :fighting: pokemon. I think it would work.

How many pokemon that are being competitively played right now have resistance to psychic and fighting?

Well, people have been thinking of pokemon who are like Alteria GE, I was just posting an idea!!!

Thanks Umbreon7- I am just putting some ideas out to make things better. That is the whole reason I play, to build rogue decks and come up with new ideas. That is what keeps me playing!!!

Thats a good idea 2, you got to be prepared for anything at States, etc. I am thinking of even running a Tropius DF for Gardevoir EX techs in G&G.

Yeah playing crystal shard is better then lunasol. Lunasol just ruins your consitency and if you do play it play 1-1 because as mentioned by Prime there arn't many pokemon with fighting resisetnece or psychic but psychic doesn't really count becuase gardy doesn't really do damage so you don't usually attack to do damage with gardy. And also gallade takes out most pokemon with fighting resistance. You could tech in a 1-1 cresselia line if you want a good tech for GG.

there is a secret tech for gardy/gallade but its not this. Not a bad idea tho.

I douby its secret... Im sure someone has figured it out

Anyway mca3, Gardevoir EX δ isnt heavily played... at all. Dont worry about crowding your deck with a terrible pokemon like Tropius.

I think a 2-2 line of Solrock and Lonetone. Because Solrocks power says if you have Lonetone, you ignore resistance from attacks by your :psychic: and :fighting: pokemon. I think it would work.

Actually, 4/3 Solrock and 2 Lunatone works fairly well, though the wrong reason was given for them being good...

Wait, we're talking about Gardevoir/Gallade? Whoops. Disregard this then, as Garde could care less about how awesome Solrock is, as opposed to something like Swampert that really needs their help. :/

On a random note, the whole "Resistance is only -20 nowadays" makes it a LOT harder to counter decks like Gallade... One prize is enough to compensate for resistance? What?! :nonono:

I thought about that to, but the only deck that I can think of that is resistant to GG is DWD, but most of the time you are either placing damage counters or using bring down, so resistance doesn't matter.

Back