A new Year...2008

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by The Phenom1993, Dec 30, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

Anthying you would like to do or any thing you are looking forward to this year?

I'm looking very forward to see the avatar book3, FFXIII and seing some thing that a 15 year old boy could do!!

2. Jason

Jason New Member

Goin' to Orlando is my main reason in 2008 :p

3. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

BRAWL!!!!
    and some other good things, like going to colorado regionals.

4. ZAKtheGeek

ZAKtheGeek New Member

College.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

SSBB will be sweet.

I'm looking forward to my last Cities, States, and Regionals. Not sure if I'll go to Nats.

6. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

7. Jason

Jason New Member

Halting and destroying TRUKs are so fun. Hope it will happen again in 2008 ;)

8. Skarmbliss

Skarmbliss New Member

Having the BRAWL Tournament on Facebook!!!

I would like to change my username to CHOMPY

9. dabadman

dabadman New Member

Wiining the shooting competition. I win, I get a new muzzleloader and then I will be happy. (Since I turned 18 I have been getting more into this shooting, because I can enter tournaments and stuff without my dad, though he will still be going)

All I have to do is put 5 bullets throught a 1.5" diameter at 100 yards, 5 through a 3" diameter and 200, 3 throught a 6" at 300 3 through 6" at 400 and 1 through a 6" at 500
    I have been working on them and I got the 100, 200, 300 all down, but the 400 and 500 are much tougher...

10. ninetales1234

ninetales1234 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

SSBB and Ron Paul winning the New Hampshire primary.

11. supertyranitar

supertyranitar New Member

Brawl and the next In Flames album are all I'm looking forward too at the moment.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  12. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

DQ4 and FF4DS will suck my life out. I still haven't finished Rev Wings and Super Mario RPG.

Too.

Many.

Good.

Games!

13. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

^yeah i agree. Also DQ9 will probabbly be launched too in 2008. Also hoping for the next supreme commander sxpansion which is already in work.

14. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

15. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Going to worlds. OF COURSE I'll win my Nats d: d: d:

16. i can't WAIT for Nats, seeings as i got hacked in top 32... lost game one... owned him game 2, game three... o... 7 pokemon in my hand? and i top deck a mentor? SWEET....

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  17. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Brawl of course, having a good year of Civil Air Patrol, the new skill coming out on RuneScape, more games for the Wii of course, losing weight (hopefully), etc. I would say nats but even if I thought I would be able to drag my Dad to it, I would get pwned. And of course lets not forget.....ELECTIONS!!!

18. z-man

z-man New Member

Brawl and worlds.

19. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

wow like more than half the people are looking forward to brawl (myself included of course).
    thats awesome.

20. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

2008 = *** kick'in time