a question on team magam's claydol

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by FireFighter095ReBorn, Mar 27, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Im puttiong this here because pokepop said it dident belong in the ask the master's forums so im not trying to copy topics.

The question i have is:

I have been looking for a card to work well with it in a deck and FlraeStarfire told me alakazam from the non ex sets and xatu from i think sandstorm would work well but i need a 3rd hitter that can run well with it and i was wondering if any of the masters had any suggestions??

I would really appriciate any assistance.
    Thanks

2. Physics Squirrel

Physics Squirrel Active Member

you could try Espeon, Gardy ex, and/or Wobba

3. Thanks when i get back home thursday ill definitly check up on those cards.

4. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Gex, IMO, isn't a backup, it's a main attacker. Definately, if you are using Psychic, or some deck that doesn't require many specific energy types, go with at least 2 Wobb as backup. If you've still got space, Espy and Boost are great backup.

5. AbsolutelyNobody

AbsolutelyNobody New Member

Well, if you're using the psychic one, you could use, I dunno, for weirdness sake, AQ Hypno or Dusclops. I like the fighting one too, as if you get Magma's hideout out early, you can pile on bench damage early.