a question on team magam's claydol

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by FireFighter095ReBorn, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Im puttiong this here because pokepop said it dident belong in the ask the master's forums so im not trying to copy topics.

The question i have is:

I have been looking for a card to work well with it in a deck and FlraeStarfire told me alakazam from the non ex sets and xatu from i think sandstorm would work well but i need a 3rd hitter that can run well with it and i was wondering if any of the masters had any suggestions??

I would really appriciate any assistance.
    Thanks

2. Physics Squirrel

Physics Squirrel Active Member

you could try Espeon, Gardy ex, and/or Wobba

3. Thanks when i get back home thursday ill definitly check up on those cards.

4. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Gex, IMO, isn't a backup, it's a main attacker. Definately, if you are using Psychic, or some deck that doesn't require many specific energy types, go with at least 2 Wobb as backup. If you've still got space, Espy and Boost are great backup.

5. AbsolutelyNobody

AbsolutelyNobody New Member

Well, if you're using the psychic one, you could use, I dunno, for weirdness sake, AQ Hypno or Dusclops. I like the fighting one too, as if you get Magma's hideout out early, you can pile on bench damage early.