A Quick Question on the Movies

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by Jxeboy, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Jxeboy

Jxeboy New Member

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I always knew that pokemon existed, but it wasent until a few days ago while surfing the channels that I watched my first pokemon episode. I enjoyed it a lot and I asked a kid I go to school with if he had any of the shows on tape (I knew he was into this sort of thing). He said he did, and he let me borrow them. I am just about done watching the first season now, and enjoying it very much. My question is, when am I suppose to watch the movies? Am I suppose to watch the first one right after the first season, or is it in a different spot? I want to watch the movies in the right spot, so i don't spoil any of the future shows, and I don't want to watch them too late so that its boring, and I already know what happened after it. Thanks if anyone can help me!

Nice meeting you all.
    ~Jake

2. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

The first movie should probably be watched some time before Ash reaches the E4, but after he evolves Charizard.

The second, probably during Orange.

Third, and 4th, during Johto.

5th (Lati@s?) before Hoenn.

6th (Jirachi?) and 7th (Deoxys?) during Hoenn.

8th (Lucario) during DP.

In general. Of course, they don't add to the story whatsoever, so you can really watch them at any time. It's just that a few things are spoiled by the movies, so it's probably best to look at the titles, see who the Legendary is for that movie, and watch it during or at the end of that series.

3. EricDent

EricDent New Member

Don't forget the Pokemon Ranger movie, also maybe before D/P.

4. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

1 - Before Gary battles Giovanni
    2 - Middle of Orange Islands
    3 - Early Johto
    4 - Mid Johto
    5 - Late Johto
    6 - Literally right after the episode where Team Magma is at that lab with the Spheal
    7 - Before Lilycove City
    8 - I forgot - maybe 3/4 into Hoenn, way before Battle Frontier?
    9 - Toward end of Hoenn

5. Jxeboy

Jxeboy New Member

Thanks for the response guys. Do you guys know exact episode numbers? it would be much easyer that way as I am unsure about all these names you are giving me. Thanks!

~Jake

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

One other thing as well, can anyone tell me what order the movies go in? its extremely confusing. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  6. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

Water Pokemon Master: Movie 8 was right before the end of Hoenn, the purpose of the movie was to give hint to a new seies of pokemon Ie Mime JR and Lucario.