A request

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by ShadowOfTyranitar, Oct 15, 2003.

1. ShadowOfTyranitar

ShadowOfTyranitar New Member

I request a pokegym live chat. Always up, always running. Many boards have them, and if anything, this board deserves it more than most. I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to set this up, but surely someone else does. People could chat about general things, or even battle(TCG). Some people don't have AIM or MSN(like me...). I don't expect anything to come of this, its just an idea. Your thoughts?

2. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

http://www.pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=165

The reasons why not:

3. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

I also think this is a bad idea, juust because it would detract from what people put onto the boards, and, for a side note, it is your turn for "I'm Thinking of a Pokemon that..." so please continue it.

Thanks,

Treecko

4. Dek

Dek New Member

I agree that we shouldn't have a chat room program. However, I believe that we should have another way of talking to each other as a group besides posting and PM-ing each other day and night. I think we should have something like an weekly AIM or MSN chat (even though it would leave a few people out :( ).

5. onederlnd

onederlnd Administrator Emeritus

That is up to you all. If you choose to have a weekly chat, I'm sure many members will be pleased to attend. Difference is, it wont be an official PokeGym Chat, even if one or two admins did show up.

6. Dek

Dek New Member

We completely understand that it wont be official stuff. I honestly think it would be an interesting idea to have a "real-time" chat of some sort. Like I said, maybe something like AIM or MSN would be good enough for me.