A straight T2 Empoleon deck?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by AlanJLegend, Mar 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. AlanJLegend

AlanJLegend New Member

After going 1-3 at states with Empleon (I didn't get paired against Magmortars like I was hoping), I have decided I it's time to make a change.

I was considering changing completely, but I might modify Empoleon. At the moment I am using;

Empoleon Lv. X 4-4-3-1
    Mantine MT 2-2
    Palkia Lv.X 1-1
    Lapras 2
    The usual search//draw trainers, eg. Rosannes, Bebes, TCG, POV, Premier Ball etc.

I am thinking, would it be plausable to just do a 4-4-4 line of Empoleon (no Lv.X) with perhaps 2 Stantler or Lapras, 4 rare candies (for T1 Prinplup or Empoleon), a heap of Bebes, PETM, Rosannes, Night Maintinence, POV and other various search/draw cards, a few scrambles, a couple of DRE and heap of water energies?

In theory it seems pretty cool; it would be possible to get a T1 Prinplup (if I went 2nd) and start aqua showering straight away, then either evolve to Empoleon for his attacks or keep aqua showering, then brine.

Any ideas on whether this would work or not, or how I could make it effective?

2. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

T2 Empoleon would just compose of Empoleon line and nothing else with scrambles dres and line of claydol also

3. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Bebe's? why not Celio's?

4. AlanJLegend

AlanJLegend New Member

I don't have any. I should get some though.

Because I wouldn't be using Emp Lv.X I could use PETM to get the evo's and Rosanne's for the basics.

5. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

The problem with T2 empoleon is it has no supporting attackers.

6. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

Yeah. I just ran empoleon with claydol. Not at states but in league. it does well against gardy gallade. He's a tank and can snipe. Claydol is support to help set-up by the time turn 4 rolls around and they're locking you claydol isnt even needed.