Abandoned Ship

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Sea Crobat, Sep 1, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Crobat

Sea Crobat New Member

How do you open the locked cabins? The only unlocked ones aren't very much help.

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

one of them has a key that can be easily found.... If you when you first enter the ship, go to top right corner, and go down stairs, then downstairs go all the way to the top left, and go back up stairs. There is a door on the upper deck, which contains the storage key.

If you are refering to the area that has 6 rooms, in which you can only enter 2, well go in the one big room you CAN enter, watch for glitter spots, and check them al, 1 is a key. Repeat this process for each room, and you will find all the needed keys. If you cant see sparkle spots, just walk around the room checking every spot on the floor with the a button. Some will say something shiny but it is noting, and 1 is the key to another of the 6 rooms

hope it wasnt to confusing

3. Sea Crobat

Sea Crobat New Member

I'm refering to the 6 rooms.

I can't enter them. It's very strange. Two trash cans are keeping me from doing anything in the room exept enter.

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

there should be 2 rooms you can enter, the one with the trash cans is important later, but you need to find the other one first that you can enter. It should be the bottem right one. Watch fo rglitter spots, and check them all, or do it the hard way (on GBA it is hard to see if you have bad lighting) you can wonder the room pushing A in every spot. make sure you do it for each tiletil you find the key, then go to whichever room key is for and repeat.

As for room with 2 trash cans blocking, if you cant see flashes, dont worry about it. If you can then, once you obtain key for door left of that one, enter it so you can see the shiney spots, then enter room on left, it is joined with the rest of this room. This is the only way you can see the shiney spots however...

5. Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon New Member

it took me forever to figure that out

6. invisible

invisible New Member

what are in those rooms anyway?

7. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

Keys then finally the scanner.

8. Tego

Tego New Member

What is the scanner you get used for?

9. invisible

invisible New Member

yes, what is it for?

10. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

You trade it to get either the Deep Sea Tooth, or the Deep Sea Scale to the guy in Slateport at the boat dock. These items (in case you dont know) are required to get Clampearl to evolve into Huntail (tooth) and Gorbyss (scale). Unfortunately you can only have one or the other so to complete your Dex, you will need both versions of the game, or know someone else who got the oppossite item....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.