Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

About SKYPE

Rogue Archetype

Moderator <br> Contest Host
We finally talked this over.

People like smacktack love to use SKYPE to battle online.

I, personally, think that it's pretty cool.

HOWEVER, we can only promote/support RedShark and Apprentice at this point in time from a legal liability standpoint.

If you want to use Skype, that's cool.

But, there will not be any "Skype Leagues" or "Skype tourneys" promoted or posted on these boards.

We have nothing against Skype, but we just can't make PokeGym a platform for gathering and organizing Skype methods of communication.

Thanks for being patient for an answer to the "why can't we have a skype league" question guys. You were not being ignored.

We finally talked this over.

People like smacktack love to use SKYPE to battle online.

I, personally, think that it's pretty cool.

HOWEVER, we can only promote/support RedShark and Apprentice at this point in time from a legal liability standpoint.

If you want to use Skype, that's cool.

But, there will not be any "Skype Leagues" or "Skype tourneys" promoted or posted on these boards.

We have nothing against Skype, but we just can't make PokeGym a platform for gathering and organizing Skype methods of communication.

Thanks for being patient for an answer to the "why can't we have a skype league" question guys. You were not being ignored.

I actually don't like Skype that much but, it is my only method of online battling atm because Hamachi doesn't work on my MacBook for some reason. I completely understand what you are saying though:thumb:

Back