Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

!!ADV 4 Card Images!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlygonChampion

www.pokemon-card.com
GO now!!! Visit, stare, go wild!!

EDIT: sorry about that. got a little worked up. I found this thanks to Shining Celebi. These are wierd cards. There's a Dark/Fighting Groundon combination card that's wierd, as well as Double Water Energy and Double Fire Energy.
Visit it now!

Last edited:
Is that half fire half dark Groundon weak to grass?

here's a translation from Babel Fish, not that reliable but it works. Some didn't get translated :(. It refers to "bad energy", for which is Darkness energy in japanese, for those who don't know. I'm not sure if it also means there will be dark, as in team rocket, pokemon. any help with that? Dark was also translated from "bad" (ex: "Bad Machamp" = "Dark Machamp").

ポケモンカードゲーム ADV "magmatic group half deck W (double)" "aqua group half deck W (double)", the present series one taste it has become the constitution which is different. If respectively, magmatic group and aqua group 30 decks designate 2 types having entered the construction as theme, 1 pack you buy to the pack, it is designed in such a way that it can oppose that way with half deck rule. It does not have the deck and the て, it is possible directly to enjoy the battle with the family and the friend. In addition, also it is possible to play combining 30 decks of 2 types, as construction being completed 60 deck. Adjusting to various circumstance, with 30 decks and it is designed in such a way that it can be played pleasantly with 60 decks. When to it is accustomed "magmatic group half deck W" "aqua group half deck W", strengthening expansion pack ex of simultaneous sale 1 with "the ambition of magmatic VS aqua two", power it will try making the deck raise. Because ポケモン of aqua group and magmatic group has entered the card which can strengthen the deck which of course ADV series 1st from feature 3rd was made with feature, you can make your own deck level up,! You will think the world where ポケモンカード which spreads more and more is new and, the っ drill probably will enjoy!
It is associated with magmatic group and the aqua group which become the latest theme, "of バクーダ" aqua group サメハダー "of magmatic group" and so on, "aqua group" "of magmatic group" ポ which has been attached モ ン appears before the name of ポケモン. Respectively, in the deck of magmatic group and the deck of aqua group, has become only ポケモン which has ワザ and the kind of effect which can show powerful コンボ. Magmatic group and the aqua group which one habit and cover habit are you will expect to ポケモン which seems,! In addition, it is ポケモン where this time most those where we would like to observe, become first appearance in this series, have two types! For example, "グラードン of magmatic group" is handled, having two types of fighting and badness, as fighting ポケモン of course, bad ポ as モ ン. When acquiring bad energy, the damage of ワザ "+ 10" it is possible with the effect to do, when the weak point of the partner fighting types, of course, when it is bad type, the damage reaches 2 times. Even in addition, also ポケモン ex of large popularity appears! As for you the kana which can manage these ポケモン? !
In the latest series, "magmatic energy" "aqua energy" of special energy new appearance! "Magmatic energy", when being the hand bill mountain bill trash, is handled as the special energy which does not have the type of specification, when having been attached to ポケモン just, works energy 2 ぶ which had two types of fighting and badness it is as. It works "aqua energy" with the same effect, energy 2 ぶ which had two types of water and badness it is as. In each case, ポケモン of magmatic group, ポ of aqua group in モン it may become the card which cannot miss. In addition, with the trainer, in the ADV series it becomes new, also "ワザマシン" appears! As for the ワ the which is written on the card "of ワザマシン", it can use as the ワ the which ポケモン which attaches that card has, it is possible to give the unexpected damage to the partner, depending upon timing. Even in addition, the battle rising you are not wrong the card thrilling appearance! With the card where these are new, it probably will more enjoy from ポケモンカードバトル!

Well, if this is on the official Japanese site now, I'll take a look at some of my own sources and see what's cookin'.

By the looks of things, I don't think that Groudon is of a new type. It looks like it's still a fighting type, just all the dark bits on it is not unlike the dark borders around "Dark" Pokemon from Team Rocket. As in that it's just a stylization. :)

Last edited:
YAY! Another Kyogre! I hope this one is better then the last one though.

Also its neat how they are basing this set around Magma and Aqua Teams. I'm voting for Aqua!

it makes sense. There is now double weakness and double resistance, well now there is double type.

Hey, for those of you thinking we've got a new type of card here, think again. The pic of Groudon is too small to notice it's just another Crystal Type Pokemon.

For those of you able to read Katakana, the Poke-Body clearly says "crystal type" on the card.

My prediction for what Magma Energy and Aqua Energy do: Attach (Magma)(Aqua) Energy to a Pokemon with (Aqua) or (Magma) in its name. This provides 2 (water)(fighting) energy. Something around those lines i guess ^_^ THIS IS JUST A SPECULATION.. based on what energies in the past do.. lol

Last edited:
Darkleaf Master said:
My prediction for what Magma Energy and Aqua Energy do: Attach (Magma)(Aqua) Energy to a Pokemon with (Aqua) or (Magma) in its name. This provides 2 (water)(fire) energy. Something around those lines i guess ^_^ THIS IS JUST A SPECULATION.. based on what energies in the past do.. lol

Why would it provide fire? The double energies on that website were Water and Fighting...

It would actually make more sense for TEam Magma to have the Aron family. Team Magma use Dark type Pokemon that are bigger than the Dark types of Team Aqua (when you talk about height, that is).

Last edited:
Nick15 said:
Well, if this is on the official Japanese site now, I'll take a look at some of my own sources and see what's cookin'.

By the looks of things, I don't think that Groudon is of a new type. It looks like it's still a fighting type, just all the dark bits on it is not unlike the dark borders around "Dark" Pokemon from Team Rocket. As in that it's just a stylization. :)

Hmm.....I should go check my sources as well to see what's going on...they told me a new style, but I didn't know THAT was what they meant...

ok well, as your japanesse reading friend, i give yeh the scoop... From what i can tell, it is a dark/fighting type... which would make the card game more like the real game with dual types. in any case, if the double water energy is what i hope it is, it would make a great addition to a rain-dance deck... but if its what i think it is, darkleaf is scarily psychic... im scared... In any case, Kyogre, being my favorite pokemon, better be good.

if you ask me, those double energy cards seem a little sceptical. why? look at the entire energy. notice how it LOOKS like a normal energy, but instead, the energy symbol has color and the energy orb part is black. IMO, I think these cards are gonna be strictly for Team Magma/Aqua purposes. It would be kind of like the Darkness and Metal Energies where only certain pokemon can use the energies to get the special abilities.

Darkleaf Master said:
My prediction for what Magma Energy and Aqua Energy do: Attach (Magma)(Aqua) Energy to a Pokemon with (Aqua) or (Magma) in its name. This provides 2 (water)(fire) energy. Something around those lines i guess ^_^ THIS IS JUST A SPECULATION.. based on what energies in the past do.. lol

Theenergy providing is correct, except that they provide either 2 (wtaer/fighting) energy instead of {water/fire} energy, and they can also provide 1 darkness and 1 (water/fighting) energy

Okay so you can either use it for two fighting or one fighting and one darkness. (replace fighting with water for the Aqua Energy) and they're only for Team Magma/Aqua pokémon (which is good, IMO ). Question is, can they be used for two darkness energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back