Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Alex K - 3rd place Juniors!

meganium45

After years of being frustrated in the top 16, the miracle happened!

Congrats to Alex K (my son :smile:) for finishing 3rd at Worlds!

Of the Other St. Louis Juniors, we had 3 in the top 32,

David 19th (out on tiebreakers! Great Job!)
Elliot 32nd!

And another in the top 40...Aiden at 39th I think!

All from one gym!!!

Seniors - Congrats to Brian H of B&B form his Top 8 finish, and one game away from the T4 with his Mew tech deck!

Congrats to Dema for his Tp 16 finish!

and to all the friends of Yeti who represented so well this weekend, and wished all the players well, thank you!

Vince

Alex can now truly be the "ELITIST POKEMON KID"!!!!

Congrats kid!!...we in Memphis are very proud of your accomplishment.!!:thumb:

Way to work Alex.... a good way to finish the monster season you've put together..... CONGRATS!

Dema & Aiden, you made your pops proud.... I kept up with his post all weekend....

And glad to see Mr. Hathaway take his step towards the top spot again.... When the family first started playing with Vince there wasn't much that could touch you... Glad you still got that "edge" to you....

BRAVO GENTLEMEN!!!

Congrats to Alex on a nice finish. :thumb:

While of course not giddy that he beat Sydney in Top16 :tongue:, we are very happy that he went on to do so well. :smile:

Wish the whole family success in the new Pokemon year for '11/'12.

Yeah, my son and Dema both felt the heat as underdogs playing in the top 16 against crowd favourites.

Alex won, so it is all good.

I was glad Alex was down early to sleep on Saturday and well rested for his long day. It paid off.

Vince

I assume you are the player in the final Top 8 match with Alex?

He calls that his toughtest match about ever...Congrats to you as well!

If so, please PM me your e-mail information. Alex is looking to keep in touch with the "big" foreign players that he played against!

Congrats!

Vince (for Alex)

Back