Alternate game mats?

Discussion in 'Trading Figure Game' started by Varna, Jan 3, 2009.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Varna

Varna New Member

So, I just cleared out my local game store of their entire stock of Next Quest figures for cheap, and I like this game so far. Just one thing that irks me: The game board itself is bland. Does anyone know of any fan-made ones that could maybe be floating around, waiting for me to print out and try? :p

2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

For there to be fan-made maps, there need to be committed fans, and for there to be committed fans, there needs to be a committed game, not one that produces one set, and warns of another set real soon but fails to produce after many, many, many months.

Being a graphic designer, I've thrown around the idea of coming up with Gym Stadiums for this game, which would be custom made maps that would look like the Gym Leader's stadium and it would have little tricks and treats on the field to spice up the battles, like Teleports in Sabrina's Gym, and hidden Poison Traps in Koga's Gym.

But, I'm not willing to put in the work to design the maps if the game designers aren't putting in the work to actually produce the game and get it to the masses in a reasonable amount of time.

3. Varna

Varna New Member

Ah, I was afraid someone might say that. Well, I shall wait patiently and hope for the game to make a comeback, I suppose.

4. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

I made a few custom maps back when this was hot, but since then no one plays it and the next set is a never more...
    I have nearly the complete set and a few of the next set too.
    )Just some of the starters.

5. TheDoctor

TheDoctor New Member

You know the GB starter stes were released I saw them oce or twice at a store, they've been out for awhile.

I made some mats myself though.