Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Alternate Hotel for Worlds

ugly psyducky

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
It would appear that the Hilton no longer has rooms available for Worlds, any suggestions on alternative hotels to use, that are both close and hopefully would have a good number of players staying there to improve the experience.

Thx

We are staying at the New Orleans, Disneyworld resort. We stayed there two years ago when my wife won a trip to Disneyworld and we really enjoyed it, so we are staying there again this time. It is only a few miles from the Hilton so it will work out pretty well.

6 miles away, 40 something a night- Days Inn

If you are renting a car (Or live in Florida and staying in orlando overnight) and not getting a free trip this is the place to stay

100+ a night at the Hilton..... good one

We are staying at the Royal Plaza hotel - http://www.royalplaza.com/ . It appears to be on the same street as the Hilton and its parking lot either bumps up against the Hilton's or bumps up against another hotel's which bumps up to the Hilton's Pretty important since we will be walking with JR players.

The rooms look nice and the kiddos get breakfast for free and it was cheaper than the Hilton.

The whyndam (spelling) the hotel that hosted worlds in 2004 is a good hotel as it is in the same area as the hilton

Thank you all, we have booked at the Royal Plaza. Location is key for us as we've got two small Juniors and we want to be as close to the venue as possible. Look forward to meeting you there!!

Regards
Terry

I'm actually looking at the Regal Sun resort. It's gotten some not-so-great reviews, but it's close and has free wireless internet (major plus for me).

Rodeway Inn Maingate
5995 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy. , Kissimmee, FL, US, 34747
Phone: (407) 396-4300
$396.11 tax included/11nights

6.34 miles from the Hilton

$36.11/night, all in!

Traveler's Discount Rate
Choice Hotels Reservation phone (800) 424-6423

Last edited:
Back