Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Am I the only one driving 300 miles for Cities?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yelanates

I am driving from Grand Junction, Colorado to Colorado Springs Colorado. Check Google Maps.

All the Cities in my state are at least 250 miles away. I picked this one because it was a little later and maybe I could use my holiday money to stay overnight and not have to driver there at four in the morning.

Does anyone else have to drive an insane distance to CITIES?

i had to fly 1000km to another city and another 1600km to another...not fun.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's icky.

It feel weird, though, to be in the States, and still have to drive so far. They're called CITY Champs, so shouldn't there be a lot more? Anywho, thanks for making me feel better.

not a problem... Australia is probably the most distant between City champs. Some countries only have ONE city champs such as Malaysia and New Zealand... Not good.

Yeah, but NZ is relatively small, at least.

So in Australia, let me guess where they are. Sidney, Darwin, Perth, Melbourne...Canberra and Brisbane?

Testing my Geography memory. :p

Nope :p

Brisbane
Sydney
Melbourne
Cessnock (a town NW of Sydney)
Hobart
Kingston (a town S of Hobart)
Adeliade

i mean 7 not 6.

I got some. :p It's funny to compare city names in other countries to here. Here names are weird, like Grand Junction, Colorado Springs, Steamboat Springs, Glenwood Springs, Craig, Greeley, etc. :p

if you like to know the actual suburb where cities held in these cities...well

Nundah, Brisbane
Burwood, Sydney
Windsor, Melbourne
Smithfield, Adeliade

:)

Heck, I'm flying over 1200 miles for the CHANCE to go to one (Chicago -> San Antonio, TX).

Yeah, it's really weird. I want to know how they pick where the Cities go. Because where I live is the third biggest metro area in our state and we don't have one...But suburbs of Denver do and a few smaller areas do.

If I can host one next year I will, just so we can have one here for other people to come to.

Woah... In Pennsylvania I probably have over 6 CC within two hours of my house! I feel bad for you guys!

It's not so bad distance wise (it's about 3-4 hours), but personally I don't want to drive four hours through the icy mountains at four o clock in the morning.

I don't understand why people waste that much money on cities, especially considering it's been cut to a top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back