3 Pokemon Nurse
2 Crystal Shard
2 Oracle
2 Lanette
1 Fisherman

Energy(16)
9 Psychic
7 Lightning

Stategy: Hopefully start w/ Wynaut. Attach a psychic and start searching for the Amphy line as you need it. This has the pokenurse/switch combo to remove all damage from a pokemon and not lose nrg. Also Oracle/Birch is good, because you get 1 card you need, and some other cards. Crystal Shard is for dragons(especially flygon).

I have 4 Wobbs because without them this doesnt have a chance vs. Gardevoir. Even with the Wobbuffets the Gardevoir still has an advantage vs this. Fixes, comments?

In my opinion you could do without wobbufet and put in espy and boost. cuz i play the same deck.

4 Mareep AQ
4 Flaaffy DR
3 Ampharos ex
2 EX Ampharos
2 Eevee
2 Espy

Trainers(23)
4 Oak's Research
3 Copycat
3 Birch
3 Switch
3 Pokemon Nurse
2 Crystal Shard
2 Oracle
2 Lanette
1 Fisherman
2 Low Pressure

Energy(16)
12 Lighting
4 Boost

yeah go with mpliers jermy :p ... How about instead of Girafirig, use Stantler.

Anyway, Drop Lannete for Fan Club ;/

How does this deck lose to gardy? In my testing it just got smashed. My only hope to get a turn 2 gardy active turn 3 wobb on bench and even then it was still sketchy for me

I like the Wynaut/Wobbuffet combination, but 3 Wobbuffet must be enough when they are so easy to get with Wynaut. I am a little worried about whether you can survive against a fighting deck. I know that there won't be a lot of straight fighting decks but the Holo Hariyama is bad news for this deck since it can one-hit KO Ampharos EX for just FCC and is pretty splashable. I would love to have an alternative attacker, but it hard to find a good one even if we did allow ourselves to play with Multi Energy (bad news for Ampharos' power). I don't know whether Rayquaza EX with some Multi energy and a slight adjustment towards electric would be a good addition, Ampharos' power means that we can add a nasty attack in the same round that we play it.

Some people have dismissed the use of Nurse saying that it may be too difficult to find a switch for Ampharos EX at the right time. This may be true, but there are cases where you would be happy to heal it as an active even at the cost of 3 energies when regular Ampharos lets you power it up from benched Pokemon.

I don't understand evilcaturne666's changes, as much as I love Espeon. Playing 6 basics when they are all 50hp and weak to the same color is juts too risky. And you don't want too much electric energy if you actually need to attack with the regular Ampharos. Boost energy does on the other hand have some potential.

I do have appr for mtg but the way I see it is this. The Gardy player gets the wobber up to stall, being smart the amphy player kicks in switches and throws back his amphy to either A) Kill it with exp amphy B) Kill it with Wob C) Go all Flaffy on his butt (not the best idea but it works) Anyways After wob is down Amphy ex will always beat the gardy if they are facing each other unless they get like 2 nurse and 3 potions and you get all heads =( otherwise its a steady match up for amphy it seems.

The trick for the gardy deck is to get up the wobbuffets in the first place. Although you run 4 in your deck, you need to get them up, powered, and ready to attack, all while the exp amphy decimates you. This draws time away from building gardevoirs.

Yah basically what articjedi said, and jeremy do you have AIM or some SN thing it would be easier to discuss it that way.

Try to playtest AQ jynx. :) I really want to know if it's good against wob and gardy as suggested by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back