2 PKMN Comunication
3 Prof. Elm
2 Energy Exchanger
2 Bebe's

Energy: 20
4 DCE
10 Water
6 Electric

The plot here is to get out 4 Amphys (if lucky) and do 40 damage to the opponents pokemon every time an energy is attached. The Gyara is my main attacker, attacking with Hyper Beam (WWCC). Energy Exchanger grabs DCE, Bebe's grabs anything needed. Flower Shop is there when a gyara falls and steals it's energy that has fallen with it and start to start up a new one?
If in serious need, then Amphy would go up to fight.

What i'd need help with is what can i do to make this deck a bit faster, and what cards would be useless to this deck in the trainers. Also, how many energy is too much? The energies that seem to be extra are there so that i can attatch to the gyara if i can't find DCE or Energy exchanger fast enough.

Pokemon:
4-3-4 Ampharos Prime
3-3 Gyarados (HS)
4 Sableye SF
2 Uxie
1 Azelf

Trainer:
3 Rare Candy
0 Flower Shop Lady
0 Copy Cat
2 Warp Point
4 Pokemon Collector
2 PKMN Comunication
0 Prof. Elm
0 Energy Exchanger
3 Bebe's
4 Seeker

Energy:
4 DCE
8 Water
6 Electric

Changes in Bold
Hope this helps:thumb:

Changes in Bold
Hope this helps:thumb:

what's wrong with Prof. Elm. Training? D:
Copy cat can be used like a PONT if i need to redraw though, except it can have benefits like an overcrowded hand on me, or better exchange for a large hand. I like a gamble :p
I can see why Sableye, but I'm somewhat aiming for in case of a format change.
Same for Uxie and Azelf, although azelf is something i could use and wouldn't mine, but that just takes up bench room and a target for donking
Some energy exchanger would be helpful though, its a trainer but there are trainer lock decks.
aand why was flower shop lady removed?

what's wrong with Prof. Elm. Training? D:
Bebe's Search better, PETM will take up room in your deck.
Copy cat can be used like a PONT if i need to redraw though, except it can have benefits like an overcrowded hand on me, or better exchange for a large hand. I like a gamble :p
PONT and Copycat have little use too and will take up room too.

I can see why Sableye, but I'm somewhat aiming for in case of a format change.
Same for Uxie and Azelf, although azelf is something i could use and wouldn't mine, but that just takes up bench room and a target for donking
Thats what Seeker is used for, to pull up the Uxie and Azelf (or any damaged Pokemon) so they can be Prized.

Some energy exchanger would be helpful though, its a trainer but there are trainer lock decks.
aand why was flower shop lady removed?
FSL is another little use card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back