An article to all who want to send decks to Nintendo Power...

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by bullados, Sep 3, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I recently received the following email from a Nintendo of America customer service representative:

I couldn't tell from your e-mail what you were referring to, so I looked up your previous e-mails to us. Are you saying you're e-mailing pokecenter@nintendopower.com and then getting getting a response from nintendo@noa.nintendo.com stating to send it to pokecenter@nintendopower.com? If so, as long as you're sending it to pokecenter@nintendopower.com, you're good to go.

Some of the e-mails that are sent to nintendopower.com e-mail addresses are copied when they get to us: a copy goes to the appropriate folks at Nintendo Power, and a copy comes to us (at nintendo@noa.nintendo.com) in case the sender has questions that need a response to, etc. What's likely happened is we've updated the way the e-mail routes to us, so it's no longer obvious to our e-mail reps that the e-mail went to pokecenter@nintendopower.com and got copied to us. I'll make sure our techs take a look at things, to make sure everything is copying/routing correctly, so our reps will be able to tell that you did send the e-mail to pokecenter@nintendopower.com. Sorry for the confusion. We'll get it fixed at our end so we're once again able to see the e-mail address you originally sent your e-mail to.

Nintendo of America Inc.
    Greg Wallace

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
    Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

Basically, what this means is that, if you send a deck to the email address listed in the Pokemon Center section of Nintendo Power and receive an email back from nintendo@noa.nintendo.com, your email went through. Don't worry about it, and don't send it again. I get the feeling that their inbox is getting crammed with decks from many worthy TCG veterans. Thank you.

2. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Many Veterans? How so? We don't even know what Format Nintendo is using, we can't send decks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.