an eon idea

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by evilcaturne666, Oct 28, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilcaturne666

evilcaturne666 New Member

Well my name is Ryan Soles and ive been playing pokemon for one year patriarch knows me so i had an e-on idea. Tell me wut can i doo to fix it plz.

4 Cacnea
    4 Cacturne
    3 Volbeat
    3 Illumise
    3 Root Fossil
    3 Claw Fossil
    2 Mysterious Fossil

4 Copy cat
    4 Shaman
    4 Oak's Resaerch
    4 Potion
    4 Moo Milk
    3 Power Charge
    2 Full Heal

4 Boost
    9 Grass

2. dkates

dkates New Member

The only thing that worries me is the low Energy count. But then again, your Energy costs are pretty low. I don't think Full Heal's all that good -- use Switches instead. Other than that, and your major Fire Weakness, this deck is just crazy enough to work.

3. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Take out the fossils for grass nrg. Then go with evrything dkates says ;)

4. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Sup man! Glad to know you've joined your fellow CGB'er ranks, and are of the lifeless ;)

Now, onto the deck:

Pokemon (16):
    4 Cacnea
    4 Cacturne
    4 Dunsparce
    2 Volbeat
    2 Illumise

Trainers (30):
    4 Desert Shaman
    4 Professor Oak's Resaerch
    4 Oracle
    4 Fast Ball
    4 Power Charge
    4 Moomoo Milk
    4 Warp Point
    1 Pokemon Fan Club
    1 Mirage Stadium

Energy (14):
    4 Boost
    10 Grass

First off, Ryan, the idea's pretty cool! I expect you to get a Cacturne control situation out by turn 2. However, it's good to support the speed of the deck, so I went crazy and put in FOUR of the bad 'sparces. So you're either getting out all the pokes you need with the Dunsparce, stalling with Cacnea, or stalling with Volbeat/Illumise.

Next, I decided that Fast Balls would be very helpful in the deck. Since you only have one type of evolution in your deck (Cacturne), it's kinda obvious what you're fishing out ;). Also, instead of regular switches, I figured that Warp Point would be VERY helpful, seeing as how you might get out a weak Pokemon for your Cacturne to eat up. Keep it out with a Mirage Stadium, so they'll have a little trouble retreating.

Good luck with the deck, as (if you play it Sunday) it'll be VERY annoying (especially to my Gardevoir ex deck ^_^"").

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.