An idea that me and my friends had on the way home from Regionals

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by PokePockets, Apr 14, 2008.

1. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Rawr. Some card ideas that me and my friends had on the way home from Regionals. Here they are.

Gallade Lv.X HP 140 F
    Level-Up:put on your active Gallade

PFC-Refresh and Strike 10+
    You may flip any amount of face-up prize cards as you wish. This attack does 10 damage plus 10 damage for each prize card flipped in this way.

PPFFC-Blast Slash 200
    Discard all energy cards attached to Gallade. Any damage done to Gallade during your opponent's next turn is increased by 40.

W-Px2
    R-
    RC:2

and...

Grumpig 80 HP P
    Stage 1-Evolves From Spoink

P-Psychic Copy
    Look at your opponent's hand. Select a Supporter card from there and use it's effect.

CC-Final Struggle
    Pick up prize cards until you have 1 prize remaining. None of your pokemon can attack or use effects of a Poke-Body or Poke-Power that would place Damage Counters on your opponent's pokemon until they have 1 prize card remaining.

P-P+20
    R-
    RC:1

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  2. poketo

poketo New Member

Yeay with grumpig comes more ssu use to preserve your staples

3. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Gallade LvX is a bit broken, doing 180, then 110, 140, 70, 100, 200 consecutively.

4. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

yeah, we know. These were just random things we came up with. Nothing too special

5. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

t2 grumpig, sac a bunch of pokes, bring down ftw. Sounds like a hard match. :/

6. cacaheron94

cacaheron94 New Member

You just basically took the only couple flaws with Gallade and fixed them with added effects. Broken, but i would definately use it.