An idea

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Absoltrainer, May 8, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

With all the FC threads that go up, how about a universal FC thread where when you post you post all of your FCs and what game they go to. Then on the main post, it can be divided up by games and list the people and FCs they have, that way we have ONE thread that can be used to referace all the FCs.

For example

Absoltrainer
    Wii - ############
    Mario Kart - ###########
    Pokemon DP - ##########
    SSBB -##########

Then when a new game comes out, people can post their newest FC and it can updated.

Seems like that would take away the clutter.

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

If the current FC threads don't get updated regularly and won't be, we'd need to keep switching owners to keep the list active between people willing to do so. I did think of this but I don't think anyone is dependable enough to do it. I'm still pretty sure no one even checks the FC's there as it's easier to have them in the sigantures.

3. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

I think Absoltrainer's idea is cool.

Pokemon Diamond DS - 5154 9826 8473

4. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

I had thought of this, but for some reason I didn't think it would work. I like the idea though. Why not Pablo? Come on, atleast give it a try. You don't know that it won't work. Its not really "easier" to have it in your signature.

There isn't enough room to put your Wii, Mario Kart, Brawl, DP FC's in your sig, because then theres not enough room for much else. And how do you judge who is dependable enough? All the current FC thread owners have done a fine job with updating the thread, except for the DP FC thread, but thats not current so nvm.

I just think you should give it a chance, and let someone do it who is very active on the Pokegym. I would suggest you do, but your a mod and don't exactly have time for this.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Maybe you could do it?

6. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

This should be a good idea because:

1) We have to many stickied threads in Electronic Games.
    2) It will save space.
    3) It'll be easier for other people to see what everybody's FCs are if the're in one place instead of being scattered in 4 different threads.

JMO

7. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

i think this idea is good, it is, after all, better than all of the other FC threads in the Electronic Games thread

8. Mew

Mew New Member

Do It, Do it, Do it, Do it!