Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

And the City Championship Promo Is .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking over some new materials that were distributed to TOs running city Championships and I noticed the following line in a flyer: "RECEIVE A SPECIAL PROMO CARD JUST FOR PLAYING!"

This is the first I've heard of a CC Promo. Anyone have the inside scoop as to what it is?

BDS

Big Daddy Snorlax said:
I was looking over some new materials that were distributed to TOs running city Championships and I noticed the following line in a flyer: "RECEIVE A SPECIAL PROMO CARD JUST FOR PLAYING!"

This is the first I've heard of a CC Promo. Anyone have the inside scoop as to what it is?

BDS

It has been posted on a couple other threads that there will be one, but I guess we will not know till the kits are sent out for the CC next week sometime. I wonder if it is promo #005 that the UK go. Just my thoughts.

Big Daddy Snorlax said:
BDS

It's a Bagon marked with "__________ City Championship", where the blank is filled in with the name of the city! :rolleyes: Catch all 60! :D

Maybe the regular Bagon promo without any stamp?

Otherwise... those that actually were lucky enough to snag some from their preferred dealer will have the only one.
-Phil

Oh, that is a cruel cruel way to name your topic...

Maybe they'll surprise us, and we'll get an actual new promo, and not a reprint?

And Bulbasnore, be careful what you say. The walls have ears. (Don't give them any ideas!)

Bulbasnore, you mean 120 since there will be a regular and a shadowless copy of each of the cards.

bulbasnore said:
It's a Bagon marked with "__________ City Championship", where the blank is filled in with the name of the city! :rolleyes: Catch all 60! :D

LOL that would be pretty sad if it was. There are 4 of these promos already.

GymLeaderPhil said:
Maybe the regular Bagon promo without any stamp?

Otherwise... those that actually were lucky enough to snag some from their preferred dealer will have the only one.
-Phil

Ya, but you have three other copies of this promo that you could get instead.

And the City Championship Promo Is.................Holographic Rainbow Energy!!!

I wouldn't put it past Nintendo.

Prime said:
And the City Championship Promo Is.................Holographic Rainbow Energy!!!
Great, just what i need...Another Rainbow energy. I already got 5 Holo and who knows how many non-holo :lol:

Well, I went to GenCon Indy last year and got well over 200 Rainbow Energy Promo... What an Excellent prize for winning first place at the GenCon League two of the three days and second place overall... :rolleyes:

Prime said:

I wouldn't put it past Nintendo.

I really hope not, of coures they can always bring back promo #8 Mew ;)

hopefully its NOT one of the following...

-Sceptile/Marshtomp/Blaziken reprint
-Darkness/metal/rainbow energy
-other reprints (we know what they are already)
-Another Bagon (seriously, we dont need 1 or 2 more "versions" of Bagon)

I was joking lol, but seriously, I think a promo grass energy would be Nintendo's best promo so far. Go Nintendo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back